VKB desk mount?

FalcoNg

Way back sometime in 2017, I had just placed an order for a Monster Tech Mount. A VKB guy commented on my post that I might re-consider as they have something in the works for a mount soon.

Sure glad I did not cancel that order lol.

Sounds like maybe they have their hands full getting their released products back into the market. I still plan on ordering a MCG Pro grip whenever they do become available again.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 3 weeks later...
Yea, once the VKB extension is back in stock I am going to be looking for a desk mount option as well... since VKB's isn't out yet I might clamp it to a virpil mount or splurge on a monstertech one.

I can vouch for the Monster Tech mounts, while pricey they are certainly very nice.

I have an extended one for the Gunfighter, and a standard one I have my Warthog throttle mounted to.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 1 year later...

Any news on this? Or can anyone recommend some products. Was checking Monster Tech but although they seem really nice, the price is quite high. I have a VKB Gunfigther mk II and Warthog Throttle. I noticed that Virpil have a mount for the throttle. Can a VKB joystick be used on their products?

Thanks

Any news on this?
This is a very good question, and very much on time.

The mount is on the way, and will be marketed soon. You know we are not telling exact dates, but the time is coming.

Whether VKB joystick can be used on other makers' mounts, we don't know - never tried.

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

Whether VKB joystick can be used on other makers' mounts, we don't know - never tried.

Oh you can ! At least on the Monster Tech mounts ; they have a very comprehensive set of mounting plates that covers almost all the joysticks and throttles on the market. Good stuff but super expensive.

--

At this point, if the VKB mounts are on their way, it would be interesting to wait a few more weeks to compare them to the actual offer on the market.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

Any news on this? Or can anyone recommend some products. Was checking Monster Tech but although they seem really nice, the price is quite high. I have a VKB Gunfigther mk II and Warthog Throttle. I noticed that Virpil have a mount for the throttle. Can a VKB joystick be used on their products?

Thanks

Yeah Monster Tech is pricey but very good quality at the same time.

I have their extended mount for my Gunfighter Pro and their standard mount for my Warthog throttle. Very quick and easy to attach/detach from my desk.

Don B

In the il2.ru forum it was said that VKB "deskmount" should have base plate compatible with the main joysticks and throttles of the market - except for VPC T50 (side mount), price should be in a range in middle of market options. An recent prototype:

image.png.aa08aae6d17e7969c18aba18e52caa3f.png

Just in "two months, be sure!". :D

I noticed that Virpil have a mount for the throttle. Can a VKB joystick be used on their products?

Can if you re-bore the base plate or make an new one like some users did for Gunfighter, VPC don't offer base plate compatible with VKB's.