Old 01-05-2018, 08:16 PM   #41
feefifofum
3rd Party Developer

Truly exceptional

Thanks for your efforts!
feefifofum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:06 PM   #42
Magic Zach

I can't help but feel like there is a distinct lack of volume and/or engine noise when the camera is in front of the Mustang, on the ground. It sounds a bit more natural in the sky, but it's strange on the ground.
Old 08-15-2018, 11:07 AM   #43
Falcoblu

I tried this mod a little while ago, nothing to say a really beautiful job, congratulations to the author….

Falcoblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:52 PM   #44
Art-J+
Posting Rights Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Zach View Post
I can't help but feel like there is a distinct lack of volume and/or engine noise when the camera is in front of the Mustang, on the ground. It sounds a bit more natural in the sky, but it's strange on the ground.
A couple of patches ago ED made some adjustments to prop, exhaust and propwash volume levels when rotating external cams, adjustments for worse in my opinion.

Anyway, since both Jafa's mods were made before these adjustments, they're not quite "compatible" with recent game versions.
Old 08-30-2018, 06:41 AM   #45
jafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art-J View Post
A couple of patches ago ED made some adjustments to prop, exhaust and propwash volume levels when rotating external cams, adjustments for worse in my opinion.

Anyway, since both Jafa's mods were made before these adjustments, they're not quite "compatible" with recent game versions.
Havent looked at my merlins for a long time , when I get some time ill take a look and see if there is anything I can do.

Cheers
Jafa
Old 08-30-2018, 10:31 AM   #46
Falcoblu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafa View Post
Havent looked at my merlins for a long time , when I get some time ill take a look and see if there is anything I can do.

Cheers
Jafa

I confirm that in the external view in front of the aircraft the sound of the Merlin is very low, if you take a look at your mod would be a great thing because the sounds are really excellent compared to those of default.

Thank you.

Falcoblu is offline   Reply With Quote