Modules not showing yet show as installed on module screen

Cowboy10uk

Hi guys, Ive just done a fresh installed of DCS 2.5 Open Beta on my new machine, I then went to the module manager and installed All my modules and terrain and reactivated them all using my serial keys.

However when i start DCS it states i have no terrain installed and no modules are showing on the bottom of the screen. When i go into module manager, it takes 2 or 3 attempts before it will connect but when it does it shows all modules, campaigns and terrains as installed with a green tick next to them all.

Any ideas?

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

are you logged into dcs at the top?

Yes mate.

All sorted now thanks, uninstalled and started again. Now all works as it should. You can close this down, thanks for taking the time to look at it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: