USAF F-16 Viper Demo 2020

AndyB

Excellent! Saw the real thing at RAF Fairford in July

Fractal Define R4 Case | Core i7-9700K @ 4.9GHz| 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi | Gigabyte RTX3080 Gaming OC 12GB | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD (OS) | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (DCS) | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD (Steam library) | 1TB WD Caviar Black HDD | Corsair 750W Gold PSU | Corsair H60 Hydro Series CPU Cooler | [TrackIR 5 unused] | Meta Quest Pro | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Win 10 Home 64-bit | Asus PG348Q 34" 3440x1440 Monitor | Bose Companion 3 2.1 Sound

Wow very nicely done and put together! The details that you added such as the airshow crowd, bleachers, speakers, static displays, and voice over are great. I enjoyed the video.

i7-7700k OC'd to 5.0 GHz, ASUS 1080ti OC, 32 GB 3200 MHz G.Skill, Samsung 960 pro M.2, Thrustmaster Warthog, Saitek pedals, Valve Index HMD

Wow very nicely done and put together! The details that you added such as the airshow crowd, bleachers, speakers, static displays, and voice over are great. I enjoyed the video.

Thanks man, I put a lot of work into it. I'm glad you enjoyed it????

Wow, That was some fantastic flying. Must have taken a lot of practice. Outstanding display and very like the real thing. Great job, I really enjoyed watching the display. Do you use VR may I ask. How do you get such precise control, I am very sloppy on the controls when i try 4 point rolls, etc. Very impressive watching your manoeuvres.

Wow, That was some fantastic flying. Must have taken a lot of practice. Outstanding display and very like the real thing. Great job, I really enjoyed watching the display. Do you use VR may I ask. How do you get such precise control, I am very sloppy on the controls when i try 4 point rolls, etc. Very impressive watching your manoeuvres.

Thanks man I appreciate it, and yeah it took quite a while I flew that demo over and over probably 40 times before I got one I liked. But I'm glad you enjoyed it:) and I do not use VR yet, it's actually currently being shipped. I just use the hat switch on my joy stick to look around. And as far as the precise control, it's just a bunch of practice my friend. I'd suggest just getting in whatever plane you wanna fly and just go crazy and really learn the aircraft and in time it'll come. But once again, thank you for your kind words:)

Also if it helps you and you wanna fly the f-16 demo I have a link from air combat command listing the procedures for demo. It's outdated but If you can fly those maneuvers then it's not hard to guesstimate the procedures for the new ones.

https://static.e-publishing.af.mil/production/1/af_a3/publication/afi11-246v1/afi11-246v1.pdf

Nice flying Andi! :thumbup:

Since today all & everything "must be rated at all costs", .... :D hmm ... I'll give you a 9.2 for the whole video.

The degrades are for the small roll-variations during some manoevering, but this is highest-level-criticism :pilotfly:

Keep up the nice flying pal, your video was worth looking at!

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Nice flying Andi! :thumbup:

Since today all & everything "must be rated at all costs", .... :D hmm ... I'll give you a 9.2 for the whole video.

The degrades are for the small roll-variations during some manoevering, but this is highest-level-criticism :pilotfly:

Keep up the nice flying pal, your video was worth looking at!

Lol thanks man

Nice flying! Good work!

Have you ever seen this Demo?

It would be cool to see you have a go at that, seems somewhat more aggressive then the current one.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Nice flying! Good work!

Have you ever seen this Demo?

It would be cool to see you have a go at that, seems somewhat more aggressive then the current one.

Thanks man, and yeah I saw it for the first time I think in 2009 and then again in 2018 at the Cleveland Nation Airshow. But yeah that's pretty agressive back in 2011.