F-5E Livery-Thread

DonJosh

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't make any promises on the Iranian F-5, but I'll see what I can do. I Already have 4 F-5 skins in the que. That will keep me busy for a month! Also I have a sneaking suspicion that E.D. Will direct Belsimtek to create an Iranian skin with the SOH map coming out and all.

-Woog

Please Belsimtek the skin of the Brazilian Air Force. Thank you!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/portalfab/albums/72157626934671923/page1

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Check this please:

I want official and not MOD. Not to mention that this skin ta very poorly made. :thumbup:

Edited by ThorBrasil
  • Like 2

I want official and not MOD. Not to mention that this skin ta very poorly made. :thumbup:

Most of the skin for dcs are made by the community.. just saying. Just wait for the template and do it yourself if you are not happy with what Stavr offer you.

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

Most of the skin for dcs are made by the community.. just saying. Just wait for the template and do it yourself if you are not happy with what Stavr offer you.

I paid for aircraft like any other. And the least was to have a skin of each air force that was used by the world. :mad:

• Like 2

If some skinner have the time i would be thank full!

Nice, is that the F-5E or F-5A?

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I want official and not MOD. Not to mention that this skin ta very poorly made. thumbup.gif

With that attitude, I doubt you'll get help unless an official skin is released. glare.gif

However, since this isnt the F-5EM, you'd be better off learning to repaint yourself.

Last night, I took one of the VFC-13 jets and did some surgery.

Sniper_zpso0s70dk6.jpg

Falsies_zps4moaii9e.jpg

Not sure if I'll keep the false canopy on. It's not accurate. But it does look cool.

• Like 2

With that attitude, I doubt you'll get help unless an official skin is released. glare.gif

However, since this isnt the F-5EM, you'd be better off learning to repaint yourself.

^^This!

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I paid for aircraft like any other. And the least was to have a skin of each air force that was used by the world. :mad:

Chances are BST will not make the skin since BRAZIL does not fly this model of F-5 and you just created a reason for them not to. BST does not owe you anything, and did not promise ANY features, let alone supply a list of liveries that would or would not be included. I guarantee nobody will help you with an attitude like that. Maybe our replies will hit home and teach you a lesson, however unlikely that might be.

Hi Woogey, I'm not sure if you've watched Anime, but have you seen Area 88? In my last post I have posted a video above your latest response. It's a great story. Also in response to ThorBrasil, I bought the plane and paid good money too, but I'm content with what I have, I'll I would like is for the bugs to be fixed which I know they will do, and hopefully in the future maybe add a few more skins, just like they did with the F-86.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

The anime of Area 88 is pretty generic, with the episode about Boris being the exception.

The OVA, however? Rad.

I also would want to see the Area 88 MiG-21 livery.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

How about this one? :)

23770_101327606570398_100000794786472_35257_3264801_n.jpg

14_36_27_257_file?dimensions=780x536&no_crop=true

410573.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Skoshi Tiger

The SEA skin is good as a starting base for a Vietnam era F-5A/C.

Here is 13332 flown by Capt Gil Dunne of the 10th Fighter (Commando) Squadron out of Bien Hoa AB.

Tiger_taxi_zps225zk4cd.jpg

Flying_Scoreboard_zpsxbrse4gv.jpg

Friends_zpsxrjzg4v9.jpg

Range_Time_zpsbd08b3l5.jpg

Rockets_zpsdmmgp00s.jpg

Now to find the texture for the fuel tanks, so I can camo those as well.

-Storm

The SEA skin is good as a starting base for a Vietnam era F-5A/C.

Here is 13332 flown by Capt Gil Dunne of the 10th Fighter (Commando) Squadron out of Bien Hoa AB.

Tiger_taxi_zps225zk4cd.jpg

Flying_Scoreboard_zpsxbrse4gv.jpg

Friends_zpsxrjzg4v9.jpg

Range_Time_zpsbd08b3l5.jpg

Rockets_zpsdmmgp00s.jpg

Now to find the texture for the fuel tanks, so I can camo those as well.

-Storm

This is great! Any chance you could upload your work into the user files section of DCS website so we can make good use of it too?

My Rig: EVGA GTX 1070 x 2 | EVGA x58 SLI classified | i7 X 990 CPU | 24 GB RAM | Windows 10 Home 64 bit| Track IR Pro | CH Fighter Stick | CH Throttle | CH Pro Pedals |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]