DCS World Live Play - F-5E First Look - Matt Wagner

mwd2

Well dark,im not that experienced to know the diff..I just think its cool..

There's no problem, buddy! :thumbup:

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very Cool:thumbup: So looking forward to the F-5 But HOT DAMN WE LOVE THOSE F-18's:helpsmilie::D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Well dark,im not that experienced to know the diff..I just think its cool..

Yeah, there's even 2 major versions of the F-5E so... :)

(The basic E and E-2...7 with the poorer radar and then the E-1 with the better radar.)

Sometimes I Amaze even Myself!

This may sound sad or weird but among all the other aspects that made me feel hyped while watching this video of a module I have pre-purchased and can't wait to play, is that Matt also experiences stutters while playing and this gives me hope that they are looking into the matter which for the past month or so has been bugging many.

I mean unless I am mistaken, there has been no acceptance on the developers side that the problem exists and that it is being investigated. At least now I know for sure that they know first hand about it! And hope...

What are those planes parked in front of the F-15s at 12:33-42 they kinda look like the Tornado.

Yes, that`s what caught my eye, too. Tornados.

I don`t know if every single detail of Matt`s videos have a deeper meaning or being a hint? And I can`t remember I heard Matt saying "What`s those Tornados doing there?":music_whistling:

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

• ED Team

LOL you guys, maybe we should start checking our tea leaves for more clues as well :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

LOL you guys, maybe we should start checking our tea leaves for more clues as well :)

;)

Btw a big thanks to Matt! It´s always nice to know how to fire up the engines when a new aircraft enters the hangar.

The Tiger is really looking good and the cockpit an eyecatcher.:thumbup:

I7 6700K, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, EVGA GTX1080Ti SC, 32GB DDR4 @ 3000, Win10 64, BenQ EW3270ZL 2560x1440, VPC WarBRD Base + TM Warthog Grip, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals, Oculus Rift S

• ED Team

Wags is right she is a great aircraft, easy to use and fall in love with

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Also notice in the video the "live" missile on the right wing >>> is that an AIM-9J ????

I really hope the "J" model of the AIM-9 will be added!

Will be a very good representation of late 70's heatseaker technology!

REAR ASPECT only... and much more susceptable to flares then the L/M and P models

Edited by ViFF

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

Also notice in the video the "live" missile on the right wing >>> is that an AIM-9J ????

I really hope the "J" model of the AIM-9 will be added!

Will be a very good representation of late 70's heatseaker technology!

REAR ASPECT only... and much more susceptable to flares then the L/M and P models

I think it is the AIM-9P which has always been in sim. Also rear aspect, and more susceptible to countermeasures than L/M, but yeah, still not the J.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

So excited for this bird. Still confused on "early access" two stage release process tho. Does that mean early access may be out in June with full release in July? Or early access in July with release after that? Already pre purchased hope it's the sooner one!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

So excited for this bird. Still confused on "early access" two stage release process tho. Does that mean early access may be out in June with full release in July? Or early access in July with release after that? Already pre purchased hope it's the sooner one!

Should be the later one I suppose.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

"Early Access" is nearly the same as the old "public beta" - but EA is not feature complete.

Question about the Radar: is there a limit of use, because of lost of liquid (like the MiG-21bis Radar) or can you use the Radar without such a limit?

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

I'm pleased that we've now got enough images of the cockpit now to start cross-referencing to the F-5E-3 manuals to lock down exactly which versions of sub-systems we'll see (provided that they won't change - which doesn't seem likely) - and start "extracting" procedures and checklists.

Except for systems that won't be modeled (in which case we'd error on the side of inclusiveness), we should be able to derive first drafts of normal and emergency procedures.

Oh - and according to my tea leaves, we should be seeing DCS: Spruce Goose any day now!

DCS World Live Play - F-5E First Look - Matt Wagner

I hope the idle detent on the Warthog throttle can be assigned. :)

It is considered as a button. You can assign it freely. I did it with the Mig21 for example. It unlocks the throttle in the same direction. I'm confident they will give the keybinding for it.

Matt,

Great video as always! The engine ice/ heat more than likely would be something that would go on at +10 degrees and less in visible moisture. More than likely your robbing yourself of power (bleed air) with it on. Some jets use hot oil to heat the stator vanes. I'm not sure about the j85 and I'm to lazy to look it up. Anyway, the jet looks awesome and thanks for taking your time to share it with us.

See you in the skies.

K-Roll

The sounds are extremely low. The sound of the cockpit of not to hear. You downloaded the sound in the DCS or is it anyway? Thank you! I already bought the F-5E module.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.