F-18 beach demo with improved sounds.

Sounds good, I’ll give it a try... And, a cool video with a nice display... I was waiting for a high speed pass though...

You have a smooth stick there. :thumbup:

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

:thumbup:

That was a lot of fun to watch and listen to. If only my subwoofer went to 11, I'm sure I could've rattled the windows in my office...

Ryzen 7 2700, MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC, 16GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3200, 970 EVO 1TB SSD, eVGA GTX 1080 8GB ACX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sounds good, I’ll give it a try... And, a cool video with a nice display... I was waiting for a high speed pass though...

You have a smooth stick there. :thumbup:

thanks!!!:)

yeah, too smoth maybe, the gimbal in the warthog forces you to fly very smoothly :)

and you are right, I forgot to do a high speed pass, but the display was performed from that camera and after a few minutes of dealing with distances, zooms and such to better show the sounds I completely forgot about that pass, lol :doh::D ...next time!

:thumbup:

That was a lot of fun to watch and listen to. If only my subwoofer went to 11, I'm sure I could've rattled the windows in my office...

Glad to read that :thumbup:...yeah,it would well rattle the ground, you can count on it!!;)

Btw, sorry for the bad compression and te stutterings, I cant manage to find what is causing the damn shadowplay to do that, the gameplay was buttery smooth but the video is not even at utterly low quality presets, Im sick of that and have tried a bunch of things but nothing seem to work...

Take a look at my MODS here