MiG-21 Activation Problems - Wont Activate

MarcusParis

Try sending a PM to Cobra847 here on the forums. LNS has always been good about helping sort out issues, and I'm sure they will get this sorted. What type of issue are you having? Is the activation totally failing or is it burning them until you have none left? Maybe we can help as well if your willing to shed some light on the issue

• ED Team

Mig-21 is enjoyed by many in the community, it is a great module

did you follow the guide to delete the registry?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=136153

did you contact ed support?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

They will also assist

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I bought it 2 weeks ago. Haven't had any problem.

I fully understand that you are p1$$3d off. Or at least I would be if I bought a piece of software for entertainment which I couldn't enjoy for a year.

But from my experience (I'm a software developer) I can tell you that even 1st level customer support people (who are trained to deal with angry people; at least in bigger companies) would react better if you are polite. If you have a serious problem and you are directed to a SW developer/tester, the more simple and terse you should be. Some of the customer support people even have profanity filters which directs angry mail into spam.

Please, contact the ED or Leatherneck support, give them at least one another chance and be nice.

Since 2015, I try to activate the Mig 21 I bought without success. I sent 10 mails to Leatherneck without any answer. I don't know how Eagle Dynamics tolerates such a behaviour

I don't have an e-mail from you (At least the one you registered here on the forum with) - perhaps it has been caught in a spamfilter.

PM me here for further help.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

It is an awesome module/model!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Hope you can enjoy the module. I bought it on Steam few months ago and I don't believe how late I'm to fly this wonderful jet : D. The only thing that annoys me is it already ate 2 activation keys just because I update the windows, so remember to deactivate first before update.

Cheers

Gam Zeh Ya'avor - King Salomon

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze