DCS: MiG-15bis Start Up Video

f86enthusiast

wow they post this like 3 months before the release but they didn't release the bf 109 vids until it was three days away. I'm guessing there showing off DCS 2 when the MiG-15Bis is released!

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

wow they post this like 3 months before the release but they didn't release the bf 109 vids until it was three days away. I'm guessing there showing off DCS 2 when the MiG-15Bis is released!

that would be best

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Three months? More like 4-8 weeks.

May depend on DCS 2.0 / EDGE. Have we been given any indication of whether or not the module will work in 1.2? Every screenshot and vid I've seen have all been in the pre-alpha EDGE environment. I'm sure anything can be made backwards compatible, but I'd also imagine it would take some extra work to do so if Belsimtek has been working under the assumption that the '15 would only be released for EDGE.

It's close enough now that the module may not get released until EDGE, even if it's ready to go first.

PC - 3900X - Asus Crosshair Hero VIII - NZXT Kraken 63 - 32 GB RAM - 2080ti - SB X-Fi Titanium PCIe - Alienware UW - Windows 10

Sim hardware - Warthog throttle - VKB Gunfighter III - CH Quadrant - Slaw Device Pedals - Obutto R3volution pit - HP Reverb G2 - 2X AuraSound shakers