Operation Jupiter - Normandy WWII PvE Playground - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-30-2019, 03:33 PM   #11
Bagpipe

Feedback offered by Reflected Sims for warbird missions/campaigns right now is to always fly them with wake turbulence OFF. This massively increases FPS especially on the lagging Normandy map.

The B17 mission started and gave me a rendezvous point but then just said Colombelle, which to me was like somebody i can't see poniting at something i had no idea where it was lol.

Even like "Colombelle Steelworks - XXnm SE of Caen" or similar would do me better

ROG Strix B450F, Ryzen 3700x, RTX 2070Super, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, SSD, T-Master HOTAS
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-..._as=subscriber
https://twitter.com/BagpipeFlying
Bagpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 08:50 PM   #12
Surrexen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpipe View Post
Feedback offered by Reflected Sims for warbird missions/campaigns right now is to always fly them with wake turbulence OFF. This massively increases FPS especially on the lagging Normandy map.

The B17 mission started and gave me a rendezvous point but then just said Colombelle, which to me was like somebody i can't see poniting at something i had no idea where it was lol.

Even like "Colombelle Steelworks - XXnm SE of Caen" or similar would do me better
Wake turbulence is enforced 'off' by default from the mission editor for this mission, which is also stated on the download page so I've already got that covered.

For the B-17's, no problem I will add the grid reference of the target
Surrexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 01:35 AM   #13
Surrexen

v101 is now up.

Changelog v101
- Added NoLove's fancy new A2A CAP Zone method to the A2A Dispatcher, which allows for more organic intercepts. Many thanks to NoLove for his work, and permission to use this new method!
- Added grid references for the B-17's target areas as requested by Bagpipe
Old 11-06-2019, 12:36 AM   #14
Surrexen

v102 is now up which reverts back to the regular air dispatcher methods due to some unexpected unit behaviour.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:09 AM   #15
Surrexen

v103 is up

Changelog v103
- Sounds added for aerial kills, mission successes, B17's being shot down etc. Due to not being able to find anything usable material for the luftwaffe yet, both sides will use the allied sound set for now.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:38 PM   #16
grant977

Just for fun I swapped a p51 spot with a f16....
grant977 is offline   Reply With Quote