WOW she's a wee demon...

pawea

Awesome wee bird thx ED.....what the SU-27/33 should have been......awesome flight model and stall characteristics,massive power to weight ratio, nimble as hell in a dogfight, makes the SU-27 feel like flying an elephant.

Put myself up against 3 FA/18'S ...didn't stand a chance....the R-77's took care of the first two and after a long dogfight the second also.......sturdy wee bird too took a load of cannon hits and was still able to win the fight....the SU.27/33 is usually done after a single cannon hit.........can understand why these wee birds were feared back in the day....You really feel in control of her at all times no fancy flight computers just good ole fashioned cables to the flight control surfaces....can't understand the hate in Nato circles of this wee beast...maybe fear who knows lots of articles online about the MIG 29 being a failure ?

The SU-27/33 were useless against the F-14 simply outclassed in BVR range i hated going up against them 8 times out of 10 you'd lose....this baby at least evens up the score with the R-77's and imho wayyy better maneuverability and handling than the SU 27/33,harder to stall and easier to control once the shit hits the fan mid fight......still love the SU series but this wee firecracker is something else......

Good job ED most fun i've had in a fighter in ages.....hmmm now for that K model.......

Awesome wee bird thx ED.....what the SU-27/33 should have been......awesome flight model and stall characteristics,massive power to weight ratio, nimble as hell in a dogfight, makes the SU-27 feel like flying an elephant.

Put myself up against 3 FA/18'S ...didn't stand a chance....the R-77's took care of the first two and after a long dogfight the second also.......sturdy wee bird too took a load of cannon hits and was still able to win the fight....the SU.27/33 is usually done after a single cannon hit.........can understand why these wee birds were feared back in the day....You really feel in control of her at all times no fancy flight computers just good ole fashioned cables to the flight control surfaces....can't understand the hate in Nato circles of this wee beast...maybe fear who knows lots of articles online about the MIG 29 being a failure ?

The SU-27/33 were useless against the F-14 simply outclassed in BVR range i hated going up against them 8 times out of 10 you'd lose....this baby at least evens up the score with the R-77's and imho wayyy better maneuverability and handling than the SU 27/33,harder to stall and easier to control once the shit hits the fan mid fight......still love the SU series but this wee firecracker is something else......

Good job ED most fun i've had in a fighter in ages.....hmmm now for that K model.......

Yeah... too much weed maybe.

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

No, OP is just Scottish :)

Oh no, I was refering to the Fulcrum's engines.

Everyone knows they do smoke a lot! :thumbup:

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system

I fly for real do you guys ? thought not......desktop jockey know it alls.... a man can't post his thanks to the company for a great model without idiots taking the piss...and no i'm not Scottish I'm Irish.....and yes i smoke a lot too...cigars tho not while flying......:cry:

I fly for real do you guys ? thought not......desktop jockey know it alls.... a man can't post his thanks to the company for a great model without idiots taking the piss...and no i'm not Scottish I'm Irish.....and yes i smoke a lot too...cigars tho not while flying......:cry:

Ireland is mine...

Come on man, that's not to take serious.

Don't know what the "wee" word means, but was too good a "cheap-shot" to let pass, just that.

:D

Edited by Top Jockey

Hangar
Mi-8 MTV2

system