03 and 07 May 2013 Updates

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think its a jump to conclusion to assume that because of this announcement that the 15/27 are coming before the bug. Even though its still very possible that they are for various reasons stated in this thread it is also possible that development is just ramping up on these aircraft while the bug has been developed over the past few years, after all, alooooong time ago wags said the p-51 was beveloped along side the next fast jet. I'm sure a lot has changed since then and its all good either way. Thanks to ED and thier partners, its an exciting time to be a simmer

I can take it either way I guess. If it means more cash for ED to keep going forward and sustaining them then I will support the decision. I wonder if Matt and staff are sitting back on the, can we call this the first DCS: Friday, getting a chuckle from us DCS: Crazies. I hope he or someone from ED jumps in and inserts a statement to settle some of the speculation, although they are in no way obligated to do so. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Same here Outlaw. Just keep moving forward although the 2 are not high on my list, but I said the same about the Huey and guess what. I bought it and I love it!!

BTW Outlaw...I see you are from NC also. Hit me up on PM if you dont mind. :)

Apply Matts signature...

I like it (change) keeps things interesting...:)...the 15 and 27 are a surprise but I guess seeing the new models and pits...it makes sense :)

Ah, this means that the old Eagle vs. Flanker debates from LOMAC can return for some heat in the forums discussions :lol:

:lol: Yes be prepared for the all of us air jockeys on the forum to return to a teen level of arguments soon :lol: But seriously of course the 27 wins hands down :doh:

I believe the 15 and 27 will be internal.

as Joey wrote, but what did you think guys why ED makes new Su-27 external model and cockpit ?

but i guess that will "only" Su-27S and not the Su-27SM which was probably mistyped

however i will be happy any version :thumbup:

Wags please tell/wrote us about something more that • Disabled the incomplete "Ultra High" visibility setting •

will this means that coming back that more datailed "spume on water" effect ?

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?p=1574009&highlight=water#post1574009

screen121001213149.jpg

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

i think we are getting teased here..

DCS: F-15C <--- this is what we expected since all swich and connector is there and the C makes it clear what it it

DCS: SU-27 <--- it can be a few models since no designation is present. I guess we will speculate hope cry laugh and bitch alot untill next friday :) if we are VERY lucky its SM

If we have luck and they have some good conections its SM2 :)

:lol: Yes be prepared for the all of us air jockeys on the forum to return to a teen level of arguments soon :lol: But seriously of course the 27 wins hands down :doh:

The sexiest one by a mile. :D

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

This is very disappointing.

After almost 10 years of this sim you would expect a new plane but it's just Su-27 and F-15. Again.

I hope I'm wrong and maybe F-18C comes first...

interested to see how DCS F-15C and FC3 F-15C Co-Exist.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

they wont, its going to be a while until DCS:eagle comes out.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Well i got plenty of time to scour ebay for Decent SunCom Talon Sticks and get a 64-Bit USB Interface for them.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

everybody wants the hornet more than the eagle, maybe except GG :D but its the best business model leaving the best for last. ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I have the impression that until we see in DCS: W marine environment and consequently implemented, operations on board, we take to see news about it. Having a module that can be "lame" for lack of features and capabilities can be a brake on the development of DCS: F-18C. (personal opinion)

I think this is great news, but I'm also looking forward to the MiG21 and F104. In fact, it'll be fun smacking down some newer aircraft with these.

It's becoming pretty clear we'll be getting great hardware to fly. Someone mentioned terrain, and honestly, the eye candy isn't that important in my opinion, but we do need much bigger battlefields. The entire Earth should be ours to master ;)

6700K@4.6 48Gb - 1080Ti Hybrid - Warthog - RIFT

Su-27SM cockpit very differ from 27S cockpit what ED just made for FC3

i think this 27S cockpit will be updated as interactive cockpit for DCS: Flanker series - same with FC3 to DCS: Eagle cockpit

Right now, F-15C and A-10A are the only Pits (from FC3) that Have connectors and Animations for Switches.

SU-27 and SU-25 both only have connectors and animations for gauges, displays/lights/mirrors and flight controls. None for switches or buttons.

A_10A_Pit.thumb.jpg.9bfedf09aaff469b1b9dee1589f20d8e.jpg

F-15C_Pit.thumb.jpg.dafe20a0c6c55e9a8c330b3f0ed0473c.jpg

SU-25_Pit.thumb.jpg.7a8115b42029a452bc83bf6fd9af1c61.jpg

SU-27_Pit.thumb.jpg.1f81a7e88827a6ca615005d233ad071f.jpg

Looking forwad to F-15C great addition to DCS family. Greater radar ability and ECM...

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

Right now, F-15C and A-10A are the only Pits (from FC3) that Have connectors and Animations for Switches.

SU-27 and SU-25 both only have connectors and animations for gauges, displays/lights/mirrors and flight controls. None for switches or buttons.

yeah but this is just a momentary plight :)

sign-pic4.jpg