Erich Brunotte's Youtube Channel

MACADEMIC

Hi all,

my friend Erich Brunotte asked me to set up a Youtube channel for him where he can share pictures and videos with people interested in him and his experiences.

I'm happy to announce it here for you:

The first video is a photo compilation of activities and friends taken since 2014, including from:

- Revisiting Dora 9 2014

- Flying Legends 2014

- Flying Legends 2019

- Switzerland visit 2019

- Messerschmitt Museum at Airbus in Manching/Bavaria 2019

- Spitfire flight at Heritage Hangar Biggin Hill 2019

- Messerschmitt flight at Hangar 10 Fly In at Heringsdorf 2019

For those interested in aviation history there's a little surprise at the end of the slideshow.

Erich is happy to receive questions (in English or German) from viewers in the commentary section of his Youtube channel, as he expressed in his short letter in the video's description. I'll collect those questions and pass on to him, hopefully we'll find a fitting format for distributing his answers. I'll do so as my time permits, may I ask for a little patience in advance.

Please note that while I'm helping Erich with the channel, it's ultimately his and decisions regarding the channel and content are his and not mine.

One more thing. Erich regularly receives postal letters or packages at his home address from people asking for pictures, signatures or information. He'll only answer those that include appropriately stamped and addressed return envelopes, and which cover his costs (if any). It may also take some time. For questions the Youtube channel is much better.

Hopefully you'll get to enjoy the opportunity to be in touch with one of the few remaining Luftwaffe fighter pilots through his channel.

See you there!

MAC

Hi Mac,

nice Video from Erich, and good luck with the Channel.

Happy Flying thanks again for the nice Words on the Note with the 109 Postal Card.

attachment.php?attachmentid=219337&stc=1&d=1571157641

20190621_204707.thumb.jpg.8dc76a2a415dbc91bf251d8105bbe321.jpg

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Hi MAD-MM,

my pleasure, and thanks for the Bienenfarm picture! Erich and I were there in 2014, he went to fly the Focke Wulf 149D (pictures of this are in the slideshow). We had fun at the time noticing he had not flown a Focke Wulf for precisely 25.362 days, since 2nd May 1945 :)

MAC

• 7 months later...
Hi all,

Erich has a new video of his Me109G-12 flight at Hangar 10 on his channel:

Enjoy!

MAC

Cannot view it. It says "

Video nicht verfügbar

Dieses Video ist privat."

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Cannot view it. It says "

Video nicht verfügbar

Dieses Video ist privat."

Same here! Can't open the video...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, the previous video isn't available any longer at the moment, sorting out some issues with it.

Meanwhile you can join Erich on a flight in a Bücker Bf131 Jungmann:

Enjoy!

MAC

Edited by MACADEMIC
sorry, of course the Jungmann (2 seater)!