Official Word Please re Changed 2.5 Release Schedule

Horns

I know ED don't want to get into an ongoing habit of updating us directly with every little change of plan, but since Wags directly said "We plan to release DCS World 2.5 in the coming weeks!" in his letter to the community, it would be nice to know whether ED was actually indicating a change of plan when they said here "Sometime prior to less than two months from now. We still need some work on the seasonal textures and there are still a lot of missions and campaigns to update to account for map changes."

I think the community understands that sometimes plans have to change, but it's unfortunate that we're already trying to reconcile disparate sources again. An official word can put that to rest here.

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)