corrupt calibration? crazy joystick response? Use this tools Fix it:

OK how about a link for that version number Cichlidfan! I just did a quick qoogle but no luck.

Menessis

I could not possibly recall where I acquired it from, though it appears to have been at least a year ago. Anyway, here it is...

DXTweak2.zip

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 months later...

Hello guys! I have a bit similar problem, I hope you can help. I have changed from saitek rudder to CH, and vice versa in an other PC. None of them seems to apply the rudder.

CH is not even detected in DCS.

The Saitek is detected, but has axis JOY_X, JOY_Y, JOY_RZ, and RZ assigned to Rudder causes error. If the axis leaves the deadzone a little bit, it steers the rudder axis instantly to maximum value. There is no real axis, its like a button. Hardware calibration looks good.Anyone has an idea? Thank you!

... deleted saved games inuput and DCS/Cofig/Input folders entirely, repaired DCS, still don't work. Configuration still OK. No Idea.

Edited by 59th_LeFty

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Need Help!!!

Hi guys, I have a problem I could not solve. Long time use the mouse wheel to control the "Thrust" power but with some updates I no longer possible, I tried several ways to import commands from joystick to mouse commands but can not get it to work.

The strange thing is that if it works on the Su-25T but not the F-15C, Su-27 (PFM) A-10C, TF-51, P51-D.

The command that I use for the Su-25T in default.lua (mouse) is:

{combos = {{key = "MOUSE_Z", filter = {saturationX = 1.000000, saturationY = 1.000000, deadzone = 0.000000, invert = false, slider = false, curvature = {0}}}}, action = iCommandPlaneThrustCommonDelta, name = "Thrust"},

And before the F-15C and Su-27 have PFM, using this command to control the Thrust:

{combos = {{key = "MOUSE_Z"}}, action = iCommandPlaneThrustCommonDelta, name = "Thrust"},

Now with that command, the command of Thrust (the lever) moves just a little, as if he had lost his rank.

Someone experienced know how to fix that? the command seems to work because I see at least a little lever on both sides, moves back and forward, but only a little.

I've tried many forms of command but got no results. I was very comfortable using the mouse wheel to control the thrust, because I control the head (view) with the mouse. Just because I do not have a joystick to control the thrust.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a old usb Saitek X36F and 35T and I was wondering if there is some

type of program I can get that would allow me to

be able to use M1 M2 and M3 so that I could assign

more things to my different buttons ?

The software that Saitek provides is normally not great

at least I know for the X52 it was not, but my hotas

is older and I would like to be able to set it up

with more options, and if I go into DCS options, and just

slide the M1 to M2 and click on something, it does not

change from the M1 settings.

Thanks for any help with this !!!

• 1 month later...

My G940 stick has a missing range at the x axis to the right. About 1,5 cm to the extreme right there is no raw data detected. I haven't found a way to calibrate the G940 stick.

Anyone have any ideas for this? The link to the tweak to delete the calibration from the register is not working. But I think because its raw data not detected that this won't help anyway. I need to find a way to hardware calibrate my stick.

• 8 months later...

Any way to fix the raw values in my joystick. See attached gif.

As you can see, the raw values are missing in the extreme positions, yaw is not centered and throttle works inverted.

Can I swap the pots and sensors or adjust them in any way? With calibration and tweaks the stick is usable, but this is still disappointing performance in the stick sensors.

dxtweak_gif.gif.4ce2484bd86fd60f4f0fc23ed79f9f96.gif

You are getting ~90% of maximum values - 1024 (10 bits), not bad.

Throttle inverted dont matter, just invert in game controls. Theoretically swapping the Gnd and +5v on pot invert the pot reading - DON'T do this with contactless sensor or will fry then!!! Rest know if the firmware of this specific joystick allow this...

This joystick Cobra M5 probable is rev. 3, the "Chinese" version - with striped down USB controller (relative to previous versions), rudder and throttle axis use potentiometer, and X, Y contacless sensor.

Better dont try "fix" inside or can messed more.

Edited by Sokol1_br

You are getting ~90% of maximum values - 1024 (10 bits), not bad.

Throttle inverted dont matter, just invert in game controls. Theoretically swapping the Gnd and +5v on pot invert the pot reading - DON'T do this with contactless sensor or will fry then!!! Rest know if the firmware of this specific joystick allow this...

This joystick Cobra M5 probable is rev. 3, the "Chinese" version - with striped down USB controller (relative to previous versions), rudder and throttle axis use potentiometer, and X, Y contacless sensor.

Better dont try "fix" inside or can messed more.

Ok, thanks a lot for the info. The main issue with throttle - that I forgot to mention in previous post - is that it's starts taking effect only at when then the lever has moved about 25 % up. But I reckon I better buy a real throttle anyway. :joystick:

• 6 months later...
all of those download links do not work..except USBView...Wingman,com site link does not work!!!

The thread is from 2009; what do you expect? :thumbup: :smilewink:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Yes, i think the Wingman website is gone.

Attached zip file may help.

:pilotfly:

Wingman.zip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Pro 64 | Asus Rampage III Extreme |Swiftech H2O cooled: CPU, Video, N. Bridge | i7 980X EE @4.5GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @1726 MHZ | AMD R9 290X 4GB DDR5 +EK H2O block+Backplate | BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 @144Hz | Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB | 2 - Samsung HD 1TB | Pinoeer BD-RW | ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 PCIe Audio | CoolerMaster Haf-X case | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 760W PS | HOTAS Cougar w/Evenstrain Mod | HOTAS Warthog | TM RCS Rudders + Mods | TM MFD's w/monitors | TrackIR5

• 1 year later...

Force Feedback 2 Issue

I hope someone can help me... Before flight, my joystick is calibrated to the center of the X and Y axis (Verified with dxtweak 2). When I click on fly now, force feedback enables and the joystick pulls right resulting in a constant right roll. When I pull left to correct, roll stops in the center position.

Looking at dxtweak on my second screen, I can confirm that the position info is correct in terms of RAW value with respect to X and Y which indicates to me that there is an issue with the force feedback model.

The only aircraft that behave correctly is the Gazelle(SA342}, F15 and Mig-29 (FC3).

The Blackshark and A10-C also rolls right.

I have asked ED support who asked me for a log file and said everything appears to be fine. Thereafter they lost interest to help me... Any ideas or workarounds?

• 7 months later...

Just bought into F/A-18 Hornet and Persian Gulf Theatre and have completed mapping my Warthog bindings. All working fine, with the exception of my TM TFRP pedals. I've mapped in-flight YAW and ground NWS settings but, I can't get my wheel breaks to work. Has anyone got a fix? Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• 2 years later...

Invert the brake axes

On 12/2/2018 at 4:43 PM, mikemadmax20 said:

Just bought into F/A-18 Hornet and Persian Gulf Theatre and have completed mapping my Warthog bindings. All working fine, with the exception of my TM TFRP pedals. I've mapped in-flight YAW and ground NWS settings but, I can't get my wheel breaks to work. Has anyone got a fix? Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2