[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

It worked earlier today then it stopped and SSA won't load now. The Jetseat is working when testede with the jetseat control engine. I downloaded the SSA from the download page and it doesn't do anything.

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

I was helped by these:https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3490059&postcount=1017 only it is necessary to start the right button of a mouse on an icon of the program and to choose start on behalf of the administrator. I hope Olaf shortly will correct start.

Windows 10 update I think caused this. There's a fix I was able to apply someone posted earlier.
What was the fix because I just got that update and I have both beta and stable and neither of them load.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Gents, I've really no clue why we see these issues. From 1.1.0.1 to 1.1.0.2 I just added a simple button... I assume it's Windows related and comes from a update on their side...

If someone still have this issue, please contact me immediately so we can debug this together. I don't have this issue on my side thus it's hard to debug this based on guess work...

It's broken for me too. Buttkicker option is greyed out and it says no Sound Module installation found. What happened?!

As posted several times. SoundModule is now a separate installation...

Get it from: https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.de/p/downloads.html

J11A is fixed. Thanks.

To those having issues with it not starting. I think its a W10 issue. You have to go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0 folder and you will see some weirdly named folders. Find one with the Simshaker icon and launch it from there. It will launch and tell you windows has blocked it for some reason. Click launch anyway and allow the firewall blabla and from then on Simshaker will work normally.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

J11A is fixed. Thanks.

To those having issues with it not starting. I think its a W10 issue. You have to go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0 folder and you will see some weirdly named folders. Find one with the Simshaker icon and launch it from there. It will launch and tell you windows has blocked it for some reason. Click launch anyway and allow the firewall blabla and from then on Simshaker will work normally.

Yup this is also what I had to do. Ever since the windows 10 update windows mixed reality app also started behaving oddly along with steam VR too.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Yup this is also what I had to do. Ever since the windows 10 update windows mixed reality app also started behaving oddly along with steam VR too.

This is working for me.

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

This is working for me.
Not for me, simshaker is starting up when dcs start...

But no vibration... stopt working with latest update...(beta)

I try the admin stuf... no solution, but vaicom pro i have same problem... daim and the new map is comming :(

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Not for me, simshaker is starting up when dcs start...

But no vibration... stopt working with latest update...(beta)

I try the admin stuf... no solution, but vaicom pro i have same problem... daim and the new map is comming :(

Strage part is when i start the 2000c the viggen keeps selected in simshaker

Strage part is when i start the 2000c the viggen keeps selected in simshaker

Oke, i found a failed windows update on my system...

Maybe thats why :) installing and hoping

Oke, i found a failed windows update on my system...

Maybe thats why :) installing and hoping

I bet your export.lua is bugged. Maybe rename the export.lua to something like export.lua.bak and let SSA create a new one, maybe Vaicom then needs to reinstall it's stuff again...

I reverted back to 1.0.0.39 and the problem went away. 1.1.0.2 is the version that was giving me trouble.

I tried the fixed proposed earlier by running the version in the Apps 2.0 folder but it didn't solve the issue.

I reverted back to 1.0.0.39 and the problem went away. 1.1.0.2 is the version that was giving me trouble.

I tried the fixed proposed earlier by running the version in the Apps 2.0 folder but it didn't solve the issue.

Hey Mango,

could you please give me some details on exactly what does not work?

Cheers

Edit: I saw you have issues with the SoundModule. Did you install Andre's separate SoundModule? Did you start the SoundModule? If yes and you still have issues with the SoundModule, please contact Andre. I'll give no support for the SoundModule...

Edited by f4l0

Sure, I've downloaded and installed 1.1.0.2 again.

When I start SimShaker for Aviators, it runs minimized without issue. Then I right-click on the tray icon and select Start Simshaker for Aviators.

You can see from the attached screenshot that USB output is the only option available. The Sound option is disabled with the message that "No Sound Module Installation Found".

SimShaker.jpg.7c6e39ef1b552204e2f1d694bd820627.jpg

Sure, I've downloaded and installed 1.1.0.2 again.

When I start SimShaker for Aviators, it runs minimized without issue. Then I right-click on the tray icon and select Start Simshaker for Aviators.

You can see from the attached screenshot that USB output is the only option available. The Sound option is disabled with the message that "No Sound Module Installation Found".

As mentioned before, you MUST install the SoundModule separately!

https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.de/p/downloads.html

Sorry, I totally missed that. I've installed the sound module but now every time I select my card from the Settings tab it restarts and the option goes blank again.

17:8:11.701 NaudioPlaybackEngine: could not initialize playback device.Exception from HRESULT: 0x88890008

I just discovered that it will let me select my sound card if I choose 2 (Stereo) under Max. Channels. However, I only have one ButtKicker so need to use 1(mono).

With Mono selected, I can select SPDIF-Out or Oculus Rift audio, but it won't let me choose speaker output from my sound card.

Edited by Mango

Sorry, I totally missed that. I've installed the sound module but now every time I select my card from the Settings tab it restarts and the option goes blank again.

17:8:11.701 NaudioPlaybackEngine: could not initialize playback device.Exception from HRESULT: 0x88890008

I just discovered that it will let me select my sound card if I choose 2 (Stereo) under Max. Channels. However, I only have one ButtKicker so need to use 1(mono).

With Mono selected, I can select SPDIF-Out or Oculus Rift audio, but it won't let me choose speaker output from my sound card.

That seems to be an SoundModule issue. Please contact Andre. He is the maintainer for this addon...