Eric and Patrick Cuesta"s MQ9 REAPER PREDATOR flyable

Hawkeye60

REAPER PREDATOR FLYABLE

If you want to drone pilot this mod is for you. We made controllable the MQ-9 Predator Reaper

from your computer.

You will be able

perform military missions GBU 12 and AGM 114. The camera is located under the fuselage view ALT F1 and F1.

To draw AGM 114 is locked with the TV and you have to override the permission of shooting left Alt Z.

Here have fun is a very immersive our opinion reapper drive the distance from his computer.

FINAL WITH MERCURY POD FOR NIGHT VISION. Small Reminder alumer pod mercury RIGHT CTRL O and many key 5 for vision (Auteur Eric et Patrick Cuesta)

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2247210/MOD MQ9

MQ-9_REAPER.png?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 1 year later...

DOES this mod still work?

IF not can someone PLEASE rework this mod for the current DCS World build?

appreciated!!

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow! Great idea! :thumbup: This thing with the view of a targeting-pod, some MAVs and GBUs would be really nice to have. I wonder, why we don't have this as a cheap module. No cockpit needs to be modeled, just the optics and the flight model. The weapons already exist in DCS.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
DOES this mod still work?

IF not can someone PLEASE rework this mod for the current DCS World build?

appreciated!!

We are working on it and it is already working and as usual we will add

surely new things ..... see you soon

ON travaille dessus et il fonctionne déjà et comme d'habitude on va rajouter

sûrement des nouveautés .....a très vite

Screen_200722_082947.thumb.jpg.145123f9b3d34dfbf1ceed717e689b30.jpg

Screen_200722_083124.thumb.jpg.c2934d8a61611b03280fb7e76703540f.jpg

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion