RWR signal lag

cauldron

It has been a while since i've been able to do any testing - sorry :cry:. Did a test flight in 1.5 mission editor of Mg2000 vs. Sabre yesterday.

Besides the sabre being able to out maneuver the Mirage at any altitude over 10k feet and especially high altitude - which was a surprise to me. I noticed something strange: The RWR detects the Sabre's gunnery radar just fine as they approach each other for the merge, what is odd, is that after the flyby, it keeps chirping and signalling for about 8 seconds when clearly the sabre radar has no view to the mirage at all. I did the same maneuver with the FC3 planes and they work spot on. As soon as the sabre passes in the flyby the rwr stops.

Just thought i'd throw this out there if anyone else can confirm this severe delay on updating.

In the same test i also found that the Close combat radar mode would also have a large delay in acquiring the target even if the sabre is in boresight from the mirage and the radar is in the lateral C.C. mode. though it did capture the target quickly and repeatedly after 2 or 3 tries. seems odd behavior.

Edited by cauldron

• 1 month later...