Stats on any razbam module

WaitingXR145

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would I do without you guys. Thanks.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

what about mirage 2000? is it closer?

Did you look in the Mirage forum? Zeus has been answering many questions in the M2k screenshot thread, as recently as last week. In february we saw around 4 videos showing rockets, guns fired, exterior model, cockpit systems. Wags posted screens of the M2k in Nevada in january or december.

• 4 weeks later...

Any words on the harrier would be nice, Even if its canned..... Just checking in here to see if there has been an update since over a year ago

Better to know and not keep hope than to hope for nothing

even better if I learn its not dead, Just on the backburner

Any words on the harrier would be nice, Even if its canned..... Just checking in here to see if there has been an update since over a year ago

Better to know and not keep hope than to hope for nothing

even better if I learn its not dead, Just on the backburner

As far as Razbam/M2M have stated, their intention is to Release the M2000, then The T-2C.

The A-7, and then all new A-6 model. The AV-8 will probably come after all of those, as a completely new, first ever VSTOL flight model needs to be developed. In there somewhere is Jose's highly anticipated T-6 Texan II model. Of all the models they are intending, the F-15E will be the most difficult, for technology and licensing reasons. I would be willing to bet the F-15E will not be done after all.

......and if we are lucky RAZBAM will bring us their entire A-4 series..... Crossing my fingers on that one. Please, Oh Please Lord make the A-4 happen. -Woog

but no official statement on the AV-8B, Which is what im worried about - im not going to mind how long it takes, But I am curious if its still even on the radar

Yes it is. But the AV-8B needs for a greater experience doing AFMs due to their vectorial thrust arrangement. But it will definitively come to DCS.

• Like 1

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Yes it is. But the AV-8B needs for a greater experience doing AFMs due to their vectorial thrust arrangement. But it will definitively come to DCS.

Fantastic, thats all I needed! Woo!!! Still going to see my favorite aircraft in my favorite sim

Its fat ugly inefficient outperformed by its relatives but there is something about it that just sets right with me

:pilotfly:

I too would love to see the Harrier, it's one of my favorites.

The Harrier got a steeper learning curve but with a higher skill ceiling as well. A beginner Harrier pilot risks his life every time he changes the nozzles thrust direction, a skilled Harrier pilot however will be doing VIFF maneuvers, which are an airborne equivalent of car drifting. And it's a multirole aircraft, used on many different ways and some of them unique to it.

The level of challenge and possibilities that the Harrier could bring to DCS it is unique.

Yup! A fantastic, unique and often problem ridden aircraft that's more than earned its mark in history

Spotless record in the Falklands too, only losses were to pilot error - they are fiddly things after all

Edited by Exile5121

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...