My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Skins

Sel94

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Wife likes Hello Kitty, in fact one of her friends at work is an avid collector of anything to do with it, including a Vespa scooter, Crash Helmet, backpack and numerous other collectables.

My wife has Hello Kitty "unmentionables". I like Hello Kitty.

"They've got us surrounded again - those poor bastards!" - Lt. Col. Creighton Abrams

Sel,

Don't let these guys jerk your chain. I had to google the term "bronie", but I'll admit that the show is actually pretty clever. I've got about 69 episodes on the DVR for my daughter, and we enjoy watching them together.

It would be better if you could keep all the existing panel lines and details of the original skin, and just add your stuff as another layer on top. It looks awfully plain without any panels or rivets.

I downloaded the skin, and I'm going to let my daughter fly it this afternoon. Good work!

Thanks, it's nice to know my skin is making some people happy! Also, I agree, it does look rather plain, plain is kind of my style but I I may do touch ups like your suggestions in the future.

Yes, do it! My daughter will be thrilled!

Alright! If anyone wants me to do their favorite pony first let me know, I'll be starting soon. I will add everything to this thread.

Edited by Sel94

Haha! I just went out to the living room to ask my daughter about her favorite Pony, and guess what she was watching?

Any chance you could do Apple Jack for her? That and the little dragon are her favorites.

"They've got us surrounded again - those poor bastards!" - Lt. Col. Creighton Abrams

Sel,

Looks like you'll be busy for some time making the skins :)

I'm now sitting here thinking what cartoon character's from my youth I'd like to see on the A-10 and yes they had cartoons when I was young ..... even in color .... and with sound

Edited by BrumTx

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Sel,

Yeah, this first one took a lot of time, but that's more because it was my first and I had to learn Gimp and where to put all the files and everything, but I should get more out faster.

• Like 1

Haha, this one should be the official pic of this thread :D

6475861567_c89f7c8223_b.jpg

yay-spirit-stallion-of-the-cimarron-27888594-347-242.png

Nice, i think Mustang will like it :smilewink: as next avatar pic

Sel,

I'm now sitting here thinking what cartoon character's from my youth I'd like to see on the A-10 and yes they had cartoons when I was young ..... even in color .... and with sound

I like when Bus(t)y :megalol:

so i'd like 2 C this on next WH skin :D

hellotitty.jpg

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

This post is going viral lol,

I told a friend of mine who is not a member of this forum about this posting and he looked as a visitor at the post he has now IM'ed me and ask's the following question;

Any chance he could do a Space Ghost skin ? not being an American by birth I had never heard of this cartoon until now.

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

I told a friend of mine who is not a member of this forum about this posting and he looked as a visitor at the post he has now IM'ed me and ask's the following question;

Any chance he could do a Space Ghost skin ? not being an American by birth I had never heard of this cartoon until now.

Wow that's cool! I can certainly take requests but the last 5 of the mane 6 of MLP are up first, so he may have to wait a while.

LOL, Space Ghost and Hello Kitty...You sure that was your wife posting Brum :)

Intel i7-3770K,Windows 10 64,Noctua NH-U12S ,ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ,G.Skill 32GB DDR3 2400,EVGA GTX 1080,ADATA XPG900x2 RAID 0, CM HAF XB Case,Thrustmaster Warthog,Combat Rudder Pedals,Logitech G930 with wireless TrackIR 5, 39" Insignia LED 120Hz Monitor, Oculus Rift

Space Ghost as far as I know was never shown in England, the friend who told me about it was a few years older than me and born and bred in Texas

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Space Ghost as far as I know was never shown in England, the friend who told me about it was a few years older than me and born and bred in Texas

I'v actually never heard of space ghost before. I guess I'm probably too young.

Haha, I was wondering how long it would take for a pony skin to appear.

I mean, it's a fun and surprisingly savvy and aggressive show, kinda like Futurama with cuteness instead of sci-fi, but tone it down a notch, Internet - If people get too saturated with it it might end before it can finish evolving into an "Adult Swim" show.

Psssst make a Derpy one.

For when it goes wrong: Win10x64, GTX1080, Intel i7 @3.5 GHz, 32GB DDR3, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5 / Vive Pro, a case of Pabst, The Funk

Haha, I was wondering how long it would take for a pony skin to appear.

Psssst make a Derpy one.

A Derpy-themed A-10 would be awesome! I'm planning to do some of the background ponies(V-scratch, Derpy, etc.) later but I plan to do them a little more personalized than my mane 6 skins, so they will take a little more time.

I think that if you draw in the apposited "draw here" layer (near the bottom) you will keep all the texture effects like rivets, shadows, dirt, etc.. etc..

drawing in the "upper" layer of the templates cause those "flat and plastic" effects :).

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

I'v looked in the first few template files for the layer you speak of but I can't find it, but that could be a very useful layer to have. I honestly like the simple look, but maybe my mind will change if I try keeping the rivets and stuff. (Though it might be a few days, I usually don't work on the weekends) Also, I don't plan on painting over the details on all my skins, just the pony ones.

this post had me in tears lol.

Well, I nearly suffocated. What I feel, words simply don't cut it.

Imagine some rainbow warrior coming in my way on a mission.:gun_sniper:

However, I have to admit that the quality is good, and with that stick up in their ass, the LockOn community had it coming :D

[sIGPIC]http://www.forum.lockon.ru/signaturepics/sigpic5279_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

I could shot down a Kitchen :smartass:

Applejack is finished, sorry I got delayed a little, but it was way faster than Rainbow Dash! I hope everyone enjoys, and as always I'm open to suggestions/criticism/brohoofs. You can get it on the first post.

Sorry I missed this post. Thanks for the update, my daughter will love the Apple Jack skin!