Help with connecting to online servers with hyperlobby

My buddy just bought flaming cliffs and he is trying to get online with me to play. Everytime he connects he chooses the side to play for and his loadout and then when he hits FLY it goes to like the airfield view screen and never spawns in the cockpit then a few minutes later he gets kicked. Any clues what this could be? Any tips or suggestions I could give him?? thanks guys

What version do you guys have? The same patched version? It should say on the main screen.

Is this for a mission he's created himself?

Or some other server. You can name names.

Is he hosting in one of the Hyperlobby slots?

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

We tried multiple servers and he gets to the plane select screen and loadout and we can chat. Then he hits FLY and as soon as he hits fly I see his name drop from the scoreboard. Then he says the game loads and he gets to the cockpit and the screen of cockpit is there for a few seconds and he is kicked out of the game. BUt at least he looks like he is getting booted as soon as he hits fly- at least that is what I am seeing when looking at the scoreboard and he types "ok im gonna hit fly now". BAM he's gone. BUt he doesn't know it until the plane loads up and all that.

"Ok, I will go and check it out. Unfortunately that last peice of advice did not help, i changed the timeouts to 600, but it still did not work. When I get into the game, it appears to be frozen, as if i am paused or something, but I can also see other peoples planes, they are frozen too, although I can look around my cockpit like I could at any other time."

This is what he posted to me. He keeps getting kicked off every server. We can't figure it out. Any more suggestions.