Solution for the new controls problem

As per suggestion of a friend of mine. X:\DCS World OpenBeta 2.5\Mods\Aircrafts, for all ED modules, A10C for example, go then to A-10C\Input\A-10C\joystick, delete the config files of the hotas/joystick you have. For all other ED modules you have to do the same. Then the game will read the config from the saved games folder.

Am I special?

doesn't work....

Sorry.. it does, if you leave just the default.lua in. DON`T delete that one. Then you can load your profiles again. Without doing this, load the profiles won't solve anything.

Edit2: no.. it works with some controls but not all after loading the profiles.... bad. Time for waiting for a fix.

Edited by Japo32

• ED Team

Why did you changed original DCS profile instead of custom? Correct way in that situation is editing custom profile using OPTIONS - INPUT game GUI. Did you try it?

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Why did you changed original DCS profile instead of custom? Correct way in that situation is editing custom profile using OPTIONS - INPUT game GUI. Did you try it?

All of my bindings are just changed by editing whatever the default was for all the modules (i.e. just editing them via the ingame GUI). If there's another way of doing it which is the 'correct' way then it's not clearly explained by the game at all - I'd imagine most of your users edit their bindings the same way I did, judging by the howls of pain on MP servers all day since the OB patch this week.

Edited by backspace340