Is anything further going to be done with this module?

the_soupdragon

• 3 months later...

+1

Now that both the Huey and NS 430 fall under "DCS/ED", can we please have it in the Huey? (I am sure it would be very nice in other modules also, but the Huey seems to be the *perfect* place for it.

Edited by NastyFruit
Clarify DCS/ED

In the NS430 Special Settings, there's an option to apply it to the L39. Tried it, doesn't work (show up) for me...

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

It would be nice if we had an update about this, I bought it understanding it would be added/ available to more aircraft. Would be nice if it was added to the p-51 or tf-51.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Man if this could be added to all of the old school aircraft it would be amazing...at least the Huey, L39, TF-51d, and I can only dream of it working out for the F5e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rig Specs: i7 8700k @ 5ghz, ROG Strix z390e, 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, EVGA FTW3 1080 ti, Corsair rm750, Cooler Master ml240l RGB, Cooler Master h500p mesh

we need an additional menu in the MISSION EDITOR to set preferences of the NS430 such as units and various options for the aircraft we want to fly..

telling that, because the way the NS430 is designed and the way the manipulators are done once you are in the cockpit (and using VR), it is a MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS to do it each time for every flight!

My custom made aircraft skins and other content for DCS World!

WIN 10  / 64Gb RAM DDR4 @ 4000mhz / i9-10900KF @ 5.3ghz / NVIDIA GeForce 3090 RTX / SSD Samsung EVO 970 / VIRPIL / MFG Crosswind / Pimax 5k+ 

• 2 weeks later...

Any progress getting gps ported over to the huey? Either first party,third parties or mods?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

for me, it would be a buy, if it was available for the warbirds and the yak-52.

obviously not to use in a historical context, but since i fly the warbirds for formation-, procedure-, and general training as well as for some aerobatic stuff, it would really make sense and expand the possibilities of the simpler airframes...

Seems like there is something going on with this new patch.

I cannot get the NS430 to show on the Copilot's panel in the MI8 now, though i can get the 2D popup (LALT LSHIFT B) in many other modules besides the Mi8 and L39.

I also dont remember seeing this many options within the special options page.

Ehk05cZ.jpg

On DCS site NS430 is sold as compatible with almost all modules.

Since I play exclusively in VR I'm interested only if it can be integrated in L-39 cockpit and is visible in VR. I'm not interested if only the 2D popup image works.

Could someone give me an input if this is the case or not before I purchase?

P.S.

DCS site states:

"The NS 430 can also be separately purchased as an integrated cockpit panel option for DCS: Mi-8MTV2 and DCS: L-39 Albatros."

What does "separately purchased" mean? Have I to buy it exclusively for L-39 as a separate module?

Edited by nessuno0505

On DCS site NS430 is sold as compatible with almost all modules.

Since I play exclusively in VR I'm interested only if it can be integrated in L-39 cockpit and is visible in VR. I'm not interested if only the 2D popup image works.

Could someone give me an input if this is the case or not before I purchase?

the purchase option is not available at the moment ("Access to this product is allowed only for beta testers at the moment."), so i think there will be new infos about it soon, before it is back on sale.

i would assume, that the 2d-overlay-version for all aircrafts comes as a free addition, or at a very low price point, while the cockpit-integrated version is sold at a price similar to what we have already seen (which was "relatively expensive", if i remember correctly...)

i really hope, there will be cockpit-integrated versions for more aircrafts in the future, as i am not interested in the 2d-overlay-version.

Stating the obvious, but the 2d base pack, the L39C panel, and Hip panels are now all available for purchase. Those who already purchased it already have the base pack and Hip combo. Prices seem ok.

The Huey is screaming for 3d integration. I hope it’s next.