Please make the blue colored chat more readable.

D4n

By for example adding a background color or a contour around the letters. Thanks!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

+1

I'm in VR, so for me the chat window is usually on the port canopy bow - it's out the way certainly - but blue text sometimes blend into the sky of ground and becomes illegible.

I don't know that a different background color or contour would help me, but changing it to a lighter/darker blue just might.

i7-8700K / 64GB RAM / ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti / (Win 10 Pro) / Oculus Rift S

Isn't there a VR chatwindow setting to increase it's size or so?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Thanks Johnny! :D Consider "rating" this thread 5 stars on the top right of this thread! ;) Thx!

Nice mod, but this is the job from ED to fix this bad UI Design. It can not be to switch to the F10 Map to read the chat, and maybe they can make a on/off option for the chat logo, at night it is to bright.

Edited by Freddo

Module: viel zu viele...

Warte auf: Fulda Gap, MiG-23, xy (4th. Gen RED) und mehr neue und alte Propeller wie P-38, Corsair, DC-3, Transall, Tucano usw.

Projekt: OpenFlightSchool -> Thread

ED has completely changed how this is configured in the file, so that mod will

no longer work

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

This is an excellent idea that should be fairly easy (relatively) to implement. I think the best way to fix the issue is to add a white 'glow' (or border) around the text such that it's hard to actually notice, however will make sure the text is visible in all background conditions. This is done in not only most games but also on websites, in movies etc.