The Kaukasus Offensive revived!

HiJack

The Kaukasus Offensive revived!

Zhen it really depends on situation. For example on east antenna you can take out whole buk system just with few vikhrs and cannon! Ofc if you have antenna near farp with buk/tor on it and 3-4 manpads around farp that one loadout won’t be enough. You need to strike differently and go for those primary threats, so after that you are normaly short on weapons for farp itself and you are right! But if we are talking about one farp with maybe 1-2 manpads on the outside - 1 disciplined SU-25T is more than enough.

But still even if you clear 1-2 farps and lets say 2 antennas on the way all by yourself. You would need to spend next 2 hours capturing and calling in convoys.

Bottom line - without heli support it is usually all burned down for nothing. After you take a break, you see that 2 blues in choppers recaptured everything and they have striker comming to elbrus.. xD

Edited by RedBat07

of course it depends on a situation

I just had to explain that a Su-25T wasn't an ultimate weapon of destruction ...

If one lone Su-25T is wiping out the whole map in one sortie, it means those objectives weren't fortified too well - that's about it

you can do this wiping run even in a Mirage, if objectives are not fortified too well

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What’s the word on the KO Revival - Revival?

Goon

ASUS ROG Maximus VII |Intel i7-7700K@ 4.80Mhz|CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 @ 3000 |GTX 1080 Ti | Windows10-64bit| 3x24" Samsung 1080p| 1x 28" Samsung 4k| Thrustmaster Warthog| Saitek Rudder pedals| TrackIR 5 | Samsung Odyssey

Well I just wanted to join cause I saw the server is online, but by the time I fired up DCS it was down again...

How is the donation? Is the server running on a home computer because of lack of money?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]