Screenshots of the Viggen in 2.1 lighting! - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-19-2017, 03:11 PM   #1
Agremont

Reputation power: 2
Agremont is on a distinguished road
Default Screenshots of the Viggen in 2.1 lighting!

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/posts/718558631665091

Looks incredible! Almost photo real!

The last shot is my new desktop wallpaper!
Agremont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 03:28 PM   #2
DonJosh

Reputation power: 18
DonJosh is a glorious beacon of lightDonJosh is a glorious beacon of lightDonJosh is a glorious beacon of lightDonJosh is a glorious beacon of lightDonJosh is a glorious beacon of lightDonJosh is a glorious beacon of lightDonJosh is a glorious beacon of lightDonJosh is a glorious beacon of lightDonJosh is a glorious beacon of lightDonJosh is a glorious beacon of lightDonJosh is a glorious beacon of light

the new light/shaders in 2.1 looks soo awesome!
DonJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 04:07 PM   #3
Texac

Reputation power: 22
Texac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to all

Impressive that these new lighting effects are still WIP. It already looks so incredibly well made and realistic.
Texac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 05:21 PM   #4
hughesj2

Reputation power: 7
hughesj2 has a spectacular aura abouthughesj2 has a spectacular aura abouthughesj2 has a spectacular aura about

Now that is special!
hughesj2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:02 PM   #5
The Black Swan

Reputation power: 5
The Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the rough

WHOA
Old 05-19-2017, 08:05 PM   #6
watermanpc

Reputation power: 12
watermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of light

Unbelievable!!!!!!!, simply unbelievable!!!!!!!! photorealistic look no doubt... amazing job HB!!!!
-ULTRA Weathered F-5 skin here
-Increased Heat Blur distance and quality here
watermanpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:28 PM   #7
Buzzles

Reputation power: 14
Buzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really nice

I can't wait to see what the F-14 looks like with the new shaders, considering how awesome the Viggen looks.
Buzzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:32 PM   #8
theOden

Reputation power: 8
theOden is on a distinguished road

You guys really like looks don't you?
Old 05-19-2017, 08:34 PM   #9
joey45
Veteran

Reputation power: 170
joey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to joey45

"Women collect shoes, I collect rifle scopes"
"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
RAF Viggens liveries in testing phase.
joey45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:44 PM   #10
watermanpc

Reputation power: 12
watermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of lightwatermanpc is a glorious beacon of light

Hell, they even made some INCREDIBLE shaders/materials for the cockpit in the external model!!!! loook at those seat, dashboard, pilot helmet, canopy glass, pilot's suit, etc.

I just cant stop looking those pics!!!

I agree, they said the tomcat would look better than viggen!! imagine it then!!!! OMG!
-ULTRA Weathered F-5 skin here
-Increased Heat Blur distance and quality here
watermanpc is offline   Reply With Quote