DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

If you got tacview installed, try disabling the local recording and try again to check if tacview is the problem.

I don't have tacview installed. :/

edit: nevermind fixed that.

Can i use un server exe for multiple servers?

I got one WW2 and one Cold war server on the same Machine and would like to have this working with both instances.

Edited by IronJockel

Not sure if you can, never tried it and i doubt it was designed for that but Ciribob can tell you of course.

Maybe you can configure both servers to use SR and fire up the SR server, see what happens.

-

If man were meant to fly he'd be filled with helium.

Sorry if this was asked before (couldnt find anything) but is there a way to install SR in an open beta version of DCS (1.5.6 in this case?) Im sure theres a way but I just couldnt figure it out.

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't have tacview installed. :/

edit: nevermind fixed that.

Can i use un server exe for multiple servers?

I got one WW2 and one Cold war server on the same Machine and would like to have this working with both instances.

Yes, you just have to start one server, then edit the config file to change the port it listens on, then restart it again.

Do the same for any other servers you want :)

BuddySpike (BlueFlag) is running 3 SRS servers on one physical server on 3 different ports.

I've done that but unfortunately it doesnt seem to work for me. Probably not compatible with the Viggen yet?

Just run the installer, it'll automatically install into openbeta, openalpha and release versions.

If its not working, follow the troubleshooting guide in my signature.

The Viggen doesnt have the specific radio code in but it should still work like a default FC3 aircraft once its installed correctly :)

Hopefully should have access to my PC in a month or so so I can start work on this again :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

overlay not showing up

When I click toggle overlay, it doesn't show up. I can see it in my task manager / application bar, but nothing shows up. This happened previously and it was just invisible (the opaqueness slider was all the way to one side... but now, since I last updated today, I just can't find the overlay. For what it's worth, the AWACS overlay comes up just fine, but doesn't help me.

A month? We have to wait a full month to get updates?

Just kidding, take it easy and we'll see you return fit and ready..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

BuddySpike (BlueFlag) is running 3 SRS servers on one physical server on 3 different ports.

All 3 are used in Blue Flag or just the known one on port 5010?

Also, any chance of integrating SRS in DCS yourself like Vyrtuoz did with his TacView 1.53?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

@Ciribob You should integrate SR like Tacview did, I started working on doing the same for Twitch2DCS (see here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3037789#post3037789) If you have questions I can explain how its done, it's rather simple.

Edited by Jabbers_

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

Hey guys I've read through the last 8 pages or so...is there an issue between Tacview and SRS?

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Thanks for the reply,I have not installed SRS yet. Read in another thread that the export lua's may conflict?

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

There may actually be a Tacview and SRS conflict in the latest version- SRS wasn't working in my latest version of Open Alpha, I wiped my export file and reinstalled, and it was good to go. If I recall correctly there is a Tacview entry on that same file!

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

They should work together but make sure you have export.lua not cluttered.

When I upgraded ro TacView 1.53 (first one integrated in DCS menus) I had duplicate lines form Tacview (e.g. same instruction several times, sometimes deactivated with -- sometimes not). For Tacview 1.54 I uninstalled first 1.53 and made sure all Export.lua was cleared of Tacview references and whan I installed it all was OK.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

is ther any way to get this mod working inside Oculus Rift VR ?? in the same way the KneeBoard is showing .

Ciribob was working on this after i showed him Twitch2DCS, he had made some progress but seems to have got busy as well. From the look of things, its on the todo list. It would be a great feature.

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord