[CAN NOT REPRODUCE] an-m65 texture causes integrity check failure

• ED Team

Hi

Please remove any unofficial mods or edits ( if any )

Then run a cleanup and repair or verify for steam users.

Let me know if you still get the same.

I have tested in open beta and it looks ok for me.

Please add your dcs log after it happens, we can look for clues

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

Please remove any unofficial mods or edits ( if any )

Then run a cleanup and repair or verify for steam users.

Let me know if you still get the same.

I have tested in open beta and it looks ok for me.

Please add your dcs log after it happens, we can look for clues

thanks

Did the above and the behavior continues. The attached log shows I entered the MP server spawned a P47 and the IC fail occurs when, after selecting a loadout, the AN-M65 is actually loaded on the aircraft.

On my server, I have P-47's already loaded and the IC fail occurs shortly after spawning the pre-loaded aircraft.

dcs.log.txt

EDsignaturefleet.jpg

Did the above and the behavior continues. The attached log shows I entered the MP server spawned a P47 and the IC fail occurs when, after selecting a loadout, the AN-M65 is actually loaded on the aircraft.

On my server, I have P-47's already loaded and the IC fail occurs shortly after spawning the pre-loaded aircraft.

I'm not sure what the pathway is for the bomb, but I would go ahead and delete it (the bomb's corresponding file) and then repair and see if that fixes it.

Make a copy of it just in case repair doesn't add it back (It should but doesn't hurt to be safe).

Do either of you have the A-4E-C Skyhawk Mod installed? One of the people we were flying with last night determined that this was his problem generating that error.

Good call. Specifically, there is a file called an-m65.edm in the A4 mod that is the culprit. Deleting that fixed the issue.

I forgot the Scooter was installed in Saved Games.

Thanks.

EDsignaturefleet.jpg