I bought WWII Asset Pack but where is all this advertised equipment.

I only have a small % of units advertised. Some German armor, B-17, LST and troop transport, B-17.

Where is the rest? A-26, B-25, ground units. I have none of those. Is the WWII Asset Pack come in varieties? Was there more then one?

As our Senior Drill Instructor , Gunnery Sgt. Hartman dressed me down on 1st day at Paris Island, "THe best part of you ran down your mother's legs. I think you've been cheated." Now I think I have been cheated, out of my fair WWII Asset Pack. However I feel better because G.SGT Hartman told me that I could be, in his words, "So ugly I could be Modern Art Masterpiece". I demand my Assets Packed. Right now!! Until I get my assets packed , I will live in a world of ...., and I will have weird glassy zombie expression, and an evil smile.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by DmitriKozlowsky

I\

Where is the rest? A-26, B-25, ground units. I have none of those.

This is the advertisement: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/wwii_assets_pack/

Please tell us, where are the A-26 and the B-25 mentioned? .. :doh:

Edit: just saw your edit ... I don’t like your attitude, you are better off ignored. :mad:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

You should have A20, B17 & Ju-88.

Other aircraft assets are planned or in the case of C-47 & Ju-87 in progress.

I think only the B-17 shows up in the Encyclopedia so far.

Go to the mission editor and you should find them

Edited by Seaside

Hi,

It took nearly three years for last weeks "major" update and the Assets Pack is still "Early Access"

DCS: Normandy 1944 Map and DCS: World War II Assets Pack – Available on 26 May 2017

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3142452&postcount=87

DCS: WWII Assets Pack - with all units so far - incl. the last update

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/wwii_assets_pack/

"The DCS: World War II Assets Pack will continue to grow with DCS: Combined Arms compatibility and free asset additions. "

"... to grow ..." was mentioned here and on facebook

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194333

The DCS: World War II Assets Pack will continue to grow with DCS: Combined Arms compatibility and free asset additions that includes:

• SdKfz 234/2 "Puma"

• Sd.Kfz. 251

• Sd.Kfz.2 Kettenkrad

• Horch staff car

• E-boat Schnellboot type S-130

• Uboat type 7

• German search lights

• Barrage balloons

• Avro Lancaster

• Hawker Typhoon

• C-47

• Ju-88

• Fw 190 A-6 and A-8

• Bf 109 G-6

• A-20 Havoc/Boston

• B-24

• B-25

• B-26

:doh: maybe another three years to get finished

In this "free for all" periode, why rush on buying a module. You try first then decide if its fit your expectation.

I bought it back in 2016 or 2017. Not exactly sure, but it was after LST and troop transport ship became available. I wanted to use those vessels as targets for anti-shipping work.

Start with telling us what version you are on. Lower right corner of the main menu screen.

And please define what exactly is missing from: "I should have lots of things". What exactly is missing, you have yet to define.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Start with telling us what version you are on. Lower right corner of the main menu screen.

Over TWICE as many users are on stable as on the Beta Test version (EDs OWN figures) instead of trying to ridicule him for utilising - the most popular version, the official release version, the version without many game-breaking bugs across various modules...

Perhaps start wondering why ED doesn't release something as simple as AI assets/3D modules to its user base that has ALREADY purchased them...and they consider it normal/acceptable

Airbag_signatur.png

instead of trying to ridicule him for utilising - the most popular version

Im sorry what? Do please point out where I ridicule him.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

I should have lots of things. But my reality is that I don't. I am dealing with lots of stressss right now. First epidemic hit, and now my WWII Asset Pack has packed and gone away. I dunno how to deal with all of this. I'll try breathing first.
Calm down

Take a chill pill

Get on with life.

We are all dealing with a lot of stress right now not just you.

Im sorry what? Do please point out where I ridicule him

You KNOW exactly what version he is on...and that he hasn't got the new AI models/assets as he's on Stable not Open Beta

You're ONLY asking him so you can go on to tell him...that he needs to be on Open Beta to access them...

Well truth be, maybe the REAL queation is why are ED only releasing the new assets, for an ALREADY paid for module...to a small minority of users on a test-only version of the game.

Airbag_signatur.png

Well truth be, maybe the REAL queation is why are ED only releasing the new assets, for an ALREADY paid for module...to a small minority of users on a test-only version of the game.

Uhh ... maybe so that it can be tested more completely before releasing to the public at large? .. isnt that the purpose of the beta version?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

@Rudel_chw, still they should advertise more clearly that it's released just for "beta testers".

Every new item is always released first on Beta, it is the nature of a Beta after all. Why do they have to keep stating that fact on every new item or upgrade? Doesn't every DCS user knows that already?

Every new item is always released first on Beta, it is the nature of a Beta after all. Why do they have to keep stating that fact on every new item or upgrade? Doesn't every DCS user knows that already?

Its probably because the vast majority of users (those on stable) don't understand why we have to wait half a year for ED to work on complex lighting and TGP rendering changes to the core engine to be resolved before we get some simple additions to already PAID for modules...

Be honest does ED REALLY need to get those sorted out BEFORE we get the additional assets? Is there any reason they can't just add simple stuff (like new assets) to stable in the interim?

Airbag_signatur.png

You're ONLY asking him so you can go on to tell him...that he needs to be on Open Beta to access them...

Thank you for your analysis. Now I know Im just an empty shell roaming the forums to pretend to help fellow players by ridiculing them, just to boost my own ego :thumbup:.

Be honest does ED REALLY need to get those sorted out BEFORE we get the additional assets? Is there any reason they can't just add simple stuff (like new assets) to stable in the interim?

They made a lot of changes to make the torpedoes functional. Including maps and visibility of under water objects.

Yeah, if that's makes people to buy it due that bad assumption it's release to public, than ED should always mentioned it or don't announce it at all until it's released to public.

Every newcomer to DCS will be affected by it and it's not good first impression.

Yeah, if that's makes people to buy it due that bad assumption it's release to public, than ED should always mentioned it or don't announce it at all until it's released to public.

Every newcomer to DCS will be affected by it and it's not good first impression.

Beta has public version, not "closed" betas. All can download release and open beta on DCS World pages and Steam.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Its probably because the vast majority of users (those on stable) don't understand why we have to wait half a year for ED to work on complex lighting and TGP rendering changes to the core engine to be resolved before we get some simple additions to already PAID for modules...

Feature teams has outside to the module teams, core, network, multi-player, dynamic campaign, 3D AI free and WW2 assets pack, etc teams. All has your plans, develop times and planning.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk