Can we get some information on the new free map to be released in 2019?

MobiSev

It seems pretty clear to me: They will do the Honolulu coastal area with Pearl Harbor in honor of my first Hornet sim: Graphsim's F/A-18 Hornet. :-)

[ATTACH]223833[/ATTACH]

That is what I was thinking for a while as well. It does work both for a training area as well as an awesome Cold War (Soviet)/future war (China) AO. So I guess it'll be a race to see who can land a Hornet on the Rainbow Hotel first.

That is what I was thinking for a while as well. It does work both for a training area as well as an awesome Cold War (Soviet)/future war (China) AO. So I guess it'll be a race to see who can land a Hornet on the Rainbow Hotel first.

For sure. :thumbup:

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

It seems pretty clear to me: They will do the Honolulu coastal area with Pearl Harbor in honor of my first Hornet sim: Graphsim's F/A-18 Hornet. :-)

[ATTACH]223971[/ATTACH][ATTACH]223833[/ATTACH]

Yes, I've been hoping the same, for the same reason. I have very fond memories of flying around Hawaii in Graphisim's Hornet 1.1.1. And maybe shooting down the DC-10s that are flying around... :music_whistling:

My bet it is Crimea

Crimea would be an extension of the original Caucasus map, and from the videos leaked by Wags, I'm betting it's Israel/Mediterranean area.

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.3917115,33.189408,6z

The scale would be huge, but it would be nice to have a Southern Japan, Korean Peninsula, Okinawa, Taiwan and East Coast China and down to the Philippine Islands for a WWII Pacific Theater Map.

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1) by who

2) in what massage?

1.) by wags

2.) interview with some mag

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE