Question regarding coming liveries

TaxDollarsAtWork

I'm curious if other nations who operate the type will also be getting skins in game like for example Norway or Taiwan or will it be strictly USAF only skins?

The final item in the Key Features list on the Pre-Purchase page states "Multiple liveries for the United States Air Force and Air National Guard, Air Force, Turkey, Greece, Israel, and others". I take that to mean that ED will include only Block 50 liveries with the module.

There's no restriction as to what the community's own artists can produce though.

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

From what I have been able to find, the following USAF units have flown and/or still the F-16CM:

20th Fighter Wing, Shaw Air Force Base, S.C. (three squadrons)

52nd Fighter Wing, Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany (one squadron)

35th Fighter Wing, Misawa AB, Japan (two squadrons)

I am not sure about ANG units, maybe someone has more information...

There is also a new USAF squadron (24th TASS) that was activated in 2018 and is based at Nellis AFB which flies the F-16CM, but since the DCS F-16 is a 2007 version, I don't know if they would be included.

i5 7600K @4.8GHz | 1080 Ti | 32GB 3200MHz | SSD | DCS SETTINGS | "COCKPIT"

From what I have been able to find, the following USAF units have flown and/or still the F-16CM:

20th Fighter Wing, Shaw Air Force Base, S.C. (three squadrons)

52nd Fighter Wing, Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany (one squadron)

35th Fighter Wing, Misawa AB, Japan (two squadrons)

I am not sure about ANG units, maybe someone has more information...

There is also a new USAF squadron (24th TASS) that was activated in 2018 and is based at Nellis AFB which flies the F-16CM, but since the DCS F-16 is a 2007 version, I don't know if they would be included.

The Minnesota Air National Guard flies Block 50's as well, however they didn't get their Block 50's until 2010.

24th TASS doesn't fly block 50s, they fly block 42s. The only GE powered aircraft at Nellis are the Weapons School Vipers (block 40s), which this will be the first class to fly the GEs as they just transitioned from PW to GE after the graduation of 19-1.

In 2007 the following units were flying the block 50s:

attachment.php?attachmentid=212669&d=1561429709

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP