Weird cloud graphics?

Harlikwin

So, I'd love to post a track or video, but it happens all the time, so a trackfile is irrelevant. And I only actually see it in VR, if I look at the screen mirror its not there. (not running mods)

I'm using a HP reverb, WMR for SteamVR beta

What I'm seeing is the clouds changing shape slightly, or distorting as I move my head, i.e. as the I move my head from left to right while looking at the cloud it will visibly distort moving from left to right. You can be sitting on the ground for it to happen, don't need to be flying.

Anyone else seen this?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Thanks for a link to the thread. Yes I think the "rotating" cloud issue is what I see. I'm not sure if I buy Fri13th explanation for it, since its not at the edges, it happens over the entire FOV.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yeah.

I do occasionally get some weird "long range" objects at the edge of the FOV, usually like an AWACS turning contrail that is only at the edge but when I look at directly it dissapears, unless I get closer.