MultiMonitors

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I use three monitors an change to center the Cargo Cam the CargoIndicator_page.lua. You find it in: HD-Name:\ DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Mi-8MTV2\Cockpit\Scripts\CargoIndicator

So i have the CargoCam in Center of my Monitors.

You can change the Position in the CargoIndicator_page.lua with a Texteditor like Notepad++.

I do not remember what change was made, but you easily find out for yourself, but i change the Parameters in Lines 29, 49, 67, 85, 102, 118 and 137. You will find the changed LUA attached!

P.S.

Don´t forget: Safe the Original Files bevor You change!

I use for my mods ovgme so I can easily activate and deactivate.

Hope this helps You a little

CargoCam-Position.thumb.jpg.eb637b98fdbcd478615bdd3933cbf459.jpg

Mi8_CargoCam-Position.zip

Lua chanches.pdf

ovgme_1_7_4_setup_64.zip

How and where did you copy the CargoIndicator_page.lua from my "Mi8_CargoCam-Position.zip" Folder?

If You use ovgme unzip the File into the Folder that was created for ovgme ( DCS Folder/_MODS).

You not use ovgme unzip the File and copy and overwrite the Contents in Your DCS Directory.

I just tried the second method and it works fine with Your one Screen setting! :thumbup:

Edited by Codawa

How and where did you copy the CargoIndicator_page.lua from my "Mi8_CargoCam-Position.zip" Folder?

If You use ovgme unzip the File into the Folder that was created for ovgme ( DCS Folder/_MODS).

You not use ovgme unzip the File and copy and overwrite the Contents in Your DCS Directory.

I just tried the second method and it works fine with Your one Screen setting! :thumbup:

Oh yeah, Codawa.....! it's work... i don't know how.... i was change line for line.... but, i must missing some things.... now i simply copy the file.... !

Thanks a lot brow... ! :thumbup: :thumbup: you're the best !!