Training Day

Not sure if I am doing something wrong but when flying this mission I can't get the JTAC to designate, they go through all the usual preamble but there is no option to designate though I can clearly see the targets marked by smoke.

Any ideas??

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure if I am doing something wrong but when flying this mission I can't get the JTAC to designate, they go through all the usual preamble but there is no option to designate though I can clearly see the targets marked by smoke.

Any ideas??

I have this problem in own mission but i just restart PC and everything works idk. And please where i can find training day?

Odesláno z mého Mi A1 pomocí Tapatalk

Ryzen 9 5900x | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | 32GB RAM 

Thanks. Yeah it worked fine next time. It is one of the standard missions in DCS (on the Nevada map). Is a lot of fun actually delivering LGB’s to with JTAC support before engaging a couple of Su-27s (no spoilers there, that is all in the briefing)

What is the name of the 'standard mission' on the menu?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Sorry, I was being kind of stupid there, it is in fact, called 'Training Day'! Duh!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

• 1 month later...

I'm hitting a similar issue with this mission as well. I'm able to go through to JTAC sequence, LASE ON, etc, without any issue. However when it comes to the 2nd target, I can't get the JTAC to go past "Read back correct". After he says "Readback correct" my Comm Menu is still at the 9 Line Read back stage and won't progress.

Had the same problem on two runs of the mission. Tried signing off from JTAC and signing back in as well and still gets stuck in various jtac states.

Anyone seeing a similar issue? Playing Open Beta 2.5.5.32533

Edited by docvego

• 3 weeks later...

I have flown this mission twice and I am seeing the same problem as you. First LGB drop goes fine and then I can’t get past the 9 line readback menu. JTAC says readback correct but the menu never changes. I tried reading back about 10 times and it never changed. So I just went and tried to splash the Migs and headed home. Fired my 2 AIM-120s inside of 20nm and both missed which I saw in another thread that AMRAAMs are having tracking issues in the latest Open Beta which is what I am flying.

Brandon