Zoom when using binoculars for JTAC

Hovis

I'm looking to set up a mission using CTLD and the works, but in order for a player to effectively act as a JTAC they have to be able to lase a single target not just "something over there".

The whole point of a pair of binoculars is to see further right? So why is my view when using so damn small, it's impossible to pick out a single target 1nm away unless it's a skyscraper.

Searched and searched but I can't find any button or command to zoom in the binos, please tell me I'm missing something

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm looking to set up a mission using CTLD and the works, but in order for a player to effectively act as a JTAC they have to be able to lase a single target not just "something over there".

The whole point of a pair of binoculars is to see further right? So why is my view when using so damn small, it's impossible to pick out a single target 1nm away unless it's a skyscraper.

Searched and searched but I can't find any button or command to zoom in the binos, please tell me I'm missing something

Would love to see the integration of a SOFLAM and GPS for lazing...true PSSSOF style