RB 75 seeker cross lock gate not functioning.

hideki2

I have asked about ep13 lock indication and have learned that the gate adjusts to the target when locked. Upon further investigation I found that this feature does not function at all at the moment.

This is how the seeker looked like about a year ago, when it functioned properly:

2La6u.png

And this is how it looks now:

2La6n.png

There is no gate, just full cross and it never locked or not locked. That explains my previous confusion. I remembered at the back of my mind that there used to be some indication of lock.

• 5 weeks later...

my rb-75 weapon and crosshairs have not worked in a while. I don't know when they stopped working, but it has been a few weeks at least, maybe longer. I don't know what broke and when, I have been trying to find out what happened. I don't have vr, track ir, etc. I just use joystick and keys. I can slew the crosshairs, but they do not open/close/lock :joystick:

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

• 2 weeks later...
my rb-75 weapon and crosshairs have not worked in a while. I don't know when they stopped working, but it has been a few weeks at least, maybe longer. I don't know what broke and when, I have been trying to find out what happened. I don't have vr, track ir, etc. I just use joystick and keys. I can slew the crosshairs, but they do not open/close/lock :joystick:

Same here. So right now isn't possible to fire the Mav?

PC: i7 13700k, 64GB RAM 3200MHz DDR4, RTX 4090, VR: Quest 3.

VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, crosswinds rudder pedals, VPC panel CP3, WinWing PTO2

I think there has been a change in procedure. Had been a while since I used the Rb75's, and as I remembered it, I unsafed the trigger after I had a Rb75 lock. But now, I have to unsafe the trigger, before I start messing with the sight, and then I get the crosshairs to lock.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Ok, thx. My mistake. You need to lock on the target not on place of your choice... that wasn't in the manual. I was trying to lock on some tree ;) sorry, I'm a beginner.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

PC: i7 13700k, 64GB RAM 3200MHz DDR4, RTX 4090, VR: Quest 3.

VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, crosswinds rudder pedals, VPC panel CP3, WinWing PTO2

I think there has been a change in procedure. Had been a while since I used the Rb75's, and as I remembered it, I unsafed the trigger after I had a Rb75 lock. But now, I have to unsafe the trigger, before I start messing with the sight, and then I get the crosshairs to lock.

Just played the two RB75 missions by corvinus, and I could lock before unsafe. In several restarts [LShift+R] on both. On latest OB.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5