A request for the devs

nessuno0505

In order of relevance, IMHO:

1) A dedicated option in special tab, separated from general settings, to change between metric and imperial cockpit instruments.

2) A separate option to dismount gunsight for C and ZA version in special tab (I'd like to fly with gunsight disabled in C but enabled in ZA without checking the option every time).

3) An option to dismount IFR hood in special tab, next to gunsight dismount option.

As an alternative, gunsight and IFR Hood could be set only in mission editor, but with a ground crew option to mount / dismount After Mission is started...

Edited by nessuno0505

Raindrops on Canopy plzzzzzzzzz

+1. All pre-2.5 cockpits (well not really… ah-1h is pre-2.5 and it has its raindrops) probably need a re-texturization to work with raindrops and all the other 2.5 features. ED said a-10c and ka-50 this year, I hope we'll see all modules renewed for the 2.5 soon or later.

i hope sooner than later coz at the moment i use 2 Aircrafts! F/A18C and L39C and i swich on a server between them and its so uncool without -.-

The underground is where I dwell at, It's where I find my heaven, and where you find your hell at :music_whistling: