DCS Air Force Training Pack

I actually can not wait for this especially your Grob. I've got about 16 hours flying time in the Grob and went solo in it so now I will have some real experience to compare it with the DCS version. I know its some time away but always buzzing and so far its my number 1 on the "buy list" Thanks for having it in the pipeline.

'Fear the strike'

Flying Scholarship.

I see your location is Edinburgh, RAF Turnhouse was where I first flew, a Chipmunk with the RAF's introduction to flight with the Air Training Corps.

Loved that first 35 minute flight and set my goal on being a pilot in the RAF, alas it was not to be as my eyesight was not up to the standard required back then.

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

yeah we have a couple of flying schools (esp air cadets) who are interested in adding this to their projects, one to watch for sure.

We havent decided yet who will be leading the Tutor project yet but I would expect more news on it in 2016

Pman

I see your location is Edinburgh, RAF Turnhouse was where I first flew, a Chipmunk with the RAF's introduction to flight with the Air Training Corps.

Loved that first 35 minute flight and set my goal on being a pilot in the RAF, alas it was not to be as my eyesight was not up to the standard required back then.

Yeah haha I'm in Air Cadets just now about to age out but we fly in RAF Leuchars and my flying scholarship was done in Dundee at Tayside Aviation.

'Fear the strike'

yeah we have a couple of flying schools (esp air cadets) who are interested in adding this to their projects, one to watch for sure.

We havent decided yet who will be leading the Tutor project yet but I would expect more news on it in 2016

Pman

I would be more that happy to train my future cadets on the grob when it comes out :) Also thanks for the info Pman.

'Fear the strike'

• 4 months later...

All of the Grob 115E's will be replaced in the coming years, apparently by the G120TP. Just incase anyone is interested in such things.

INTEL i9 9900k @ 5Ghz, Asus Z390 strix ROG, 32gb 3200mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H110i,, HP REVERB, Win 10 64bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What I heard and I'm pretty close to the discussion makers, the company that owns the 115's has been asked to keep only 40 aircraft to be put in storage in case there is an incident with the new aircraft. Might not even be the 120tp as they haven't been ordered yet. Who knows what will happen but one thing is sure to happen, good bye 115e lol

INTEL i9 9900k @ 5Ghz, Asus Z390 strix ROG, 32gb 3200mhz Ram, Nvidia GTX 1080Ti, Corsair RM850i, Corsair H110i,, HP REVERB, Win 10 64bit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]