[MOOSE] RAT - Random Air Traffic

Edit : Clicked on the download link of your missions, they are apparently unavailable on those links :x

Sorry, my mistake .. I've just fixed the links.

Please note that the missions require the VPC Airfield Objects Mod, and this Mod needs you to apply this fix to make it compatible with the current version of DCS :

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3959911&postcount=275

Cheers.

PD: I've just realized that I've derailed the main topic of this thread .. if a Mod sees this, please move these last few post into a new thread, if possible. Thanks.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Back here for some quick questions,

I've got this mission i downloaded from the user file missions on EDs website, i'll link it here.

How would i go about defining selected zones for ennemy AIs to spawn in ? At the moment they spawn quite randomly anywhere on the map and at least 1 group always spawns in Las Vegas itself, which i really don't like, so is there a way to define zone where those groups can or cannot spawn ?

Additional question, how could i get RAT groups to spawn and do those objectives (Ennemy groups that spawn) ?

Thanks for any help :)

Edit : By the way, if i were to add static assets on an Aiport (Static planes parked at normal parking spots), would the RAT spawning be able to notice it and therefore spawn the RAT groups on free spots or would it spawn them on top of each other ?

Through The Inferno (Las Vegas) v1.55a.miz

Edited by SparxOne

Additional question, how could i get RAT groups to spawn and do those objectives ...

I think that you've misunderstood the purpose of RAT, RAT only generates air traffic ... not combat or attack flights ... just traffic from point A to point B to represent background air traffic for your main mission, it's a means to provide a more "live" environment.

Edit : By the way, if i were to add static assets on an Aiport (Static planes parked at normal parking spots), would the RAT spawning be able to notice it and therefore spawn the RAT groups on free spots or would it spawn them on top of each other ?

No, RAT spawn aircrafts only on free spots. Keep in mind that not every airbase has parking slots for the biggest aircrafts, so you may have trouble getting a KC-135 to spawn on a small airfield.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

I think that you've misunderstood the purpose of RAT, RAT only generates air traffic ... not combat or attack flights ... just traffic from point A to point B to represent background air traffic for your main mission, it's a means to provide a more "live" environment.

But wouldn't that work out if i'd set the specific group to have weapons free rather than the default passive mode ? Using this option RAT:SetROE(roe) and sending that group in a zone with threats ?

No, RAT spawn aircrafts only on free spots. Keep in mind that not every airbase has parking slots for the biggest aircrafts, so you may have trouble getting a KC-135 to spawn on a small airfield.

So i've just tried, set up a normal RAT group with a few planes, launched the mission and checked where they'd spawn on Nellis, went back in the editor and placed static planes on those same spots and relaunched the mission, the planes supposed to spawn on those taken spots don't spawn at all anymore, the others still do. I tried using the RAT:SetParkingID(id) to force those planes on other parking spots but it simply won't work the way i used it. If i write the parking spot with a letter like some parking IDs are, the whole trigger won't even start, if i use only a number, the trigger does start but parking spots arn't set as i want it.

Stops the whole trigger --> RAT:SetParkingID(G01)

Works but keeps normal parking placement --> RAT:SetParkingID(01)

Any idea here as to how i can choose parking spots for those RAT groups ?

Edit : Forget the last part with the parking IDs, i found my mystake, the ID has to be written this way ("G01") rather than (G01), works fine now, will need to test wether i can allocate a set of spots for a group or do it one by one.

Edit 2 : So i tried a lot of different ways to assign a group of parking spots so a template of 4 aircrafts can be spawned on all the allocated parking spots but it won't work, only the first aircraft spawns. Code used --> f16:SetParkingID("G01", "G02", "G03", "G04"). Any idea how to allow this ?

Edited by SparxOne

Even though it seems like the thread is a little left out, i'm still gonna try my luck.

I've been working with RAT for a few days now trying to get basic things working the way i need it, i've managed to get most of it working but few things remain unclear.

I've noticed that getting my C130 to commute to airports not having the parking area for them despawns them and doesn't allow them to respawn, i find this strange because after all the research i've made, i've read in the documentation that it is set by default that if there is no parking spot for a plane, it will spawn back in the air over the airport by default, which doesn't happen in my case.

I even found an option to "force" it to spawn in air if no parking spot, and even with that, as soon as the plane lands and despawns, it will never spawn back in, any idea what is going on here ?

Here are the pieces of code i've used :

local c130_1=RAT:New("RAT_C130_US_1")
c130_1:SetDeparture("Nellis AFB")
c130_1:SetDestination("Creech AFB")
c130_1:RespawnInAirAllowed()
c130_1:SetSpawnDelay(10)
c130_1:SetSpawnInterval(0.5)
c130_1:Uncontrolled()
c130_1:ActivateUncontrolled(1, 180, 120, 0.5)
c130_1:Commute()
c130_1:Spawn(1)

Even though it seems like the thread is a little left out, i'm still gonna try my luck.

I've been working with RAT for a few days now trying to get basic things working the way i need it, i've managed to get most of it working but few things remain unclear.

I've noticed that getting my C130 to commute to airports not having the parking area for them despawns them and doesn't allow them to respawn, i find this strange because after all the research i've made, i've read in the documentation that it is set by default that if there is no parking spot for a plane, it will spawn back in the air over the airport by default, which doesn't happen in my case.

I even found an option to "force" it to spawn in air if no parking spot, and even with that, as soon as the plane lands and despawns, it will never spawn back in, any idea what is going on here ?

Here are the pieces of code i've used :

local c130_1=RAT:New("RAT_C130_US_1")
c130_1:SetDeparture("Nellis AFB")
c130_1:SetDestination("Creech AFB")
c130_1:RespawnInAirAllowed()
c130_1:SetSpawnDelay(10)
c130_1:SetSpawnInterval(0.5)
c130_1:Uncontrolled()
c130_1:ActivateUncontrolled(1, 180, 120, 0.5)
c130_1:Commute()
c130_1:Spawn(1)

Yeah, a C130 is indeed too big for Creech. Therefore, DCS will despawn it without any event fired the moment it lands and it won't be possible to spawn it at Creech.

Hence, in this case, the option to commute is unfortunately not working. I'd suggest to take it out.

If you really want send a C130 to Creech, you can use c130_1:RespawnAfterLanding()

As to why a C130 is too big for Creech, that's something the DCS devs need to answer ;)

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Yeah, a C130 is indeed too big for Creech. Therefore, DCS will despawn it without any event fired the moment it lands and it won't be possible to spawn it at Creech.

Hence, in this case, the option to commute is unfortunately not working. I'd suggest to take it out.

If you really want send a C130 to Creech, you can use c130_1:RespawnAfterLanding()

As to why a C130 is too big for Creech, that's something the DCS devs need to answer ;)

Hey thanks FunkyFranky ;)

Thanks for the heads up on that option :) Will use that to suit my needs for now ;)

I have so many questions regarding RAT and MOOSE as a whole, i've got so many things in my mind i'd love to set up and have this complexe mission but unfortunately this won't be possible, i have too little knowledge in the whole coding part of the work and know the ME too little too, unless i was being walked through every step of it to the end result, it would be hard and very time consuming to set up ;) And i too also understand that nobody has time to individualy help someone go step by step to realise their work :)

Anyway, if i have small questions like that at some point, will come back here hopefully having an answer :)

Thanks again :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am new to moose and to rat and have 1 question before i start dig over.

This support all airports in all the maps?

Also the Persian golf airports?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Hi,

I am new to moose and to rat and have 1 question before i start dig over.

This support all airports in all the maps?

Also the Persian golf airports?

I know that it works on all the maps, but I haven tried every airport, so I cant really say if it does indeed work on ALL airports :)

However, I've to say that this Script is so much fun and can be used on a lot of ways, for example on the PG map, I used a Template made by 8th Ball (https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223243) for an Oil Rig field and added the RAT script to have AI helo traffic between the Rigs, like this:

BjLGjJg6R8U

So, in addition to conventional airports, you can use it also on FARPs and heliports :)

Thanks a lot again to FunkyFranky for this amazing Script.

Eduardo

care to share that script sir?

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

care to share that script sir?

The real Script is RAT, which is a component of Moose ... you can check it on the first post of this thread.

If you meant the LUA where I make use of RAT, I've attached it to this post.

So that you can better understand my LUA file, there are four Oil Fields on @Eight Ball's template, named as shown here:

9yCMxs3.jpg

I placed on each field one or two supply ships, that go from rig to rig and then back to the 1st one, plus 2-6 helos UH-1 .. for example this is the largest Oil Field on that Map:

WJ8pIoV.jpg

The Helos that appear on the above figure are actually not visible and are used just as templates by RAT .. when the mission is run, RAT spawns between 2-6 helos depending on the size of the Oil field.

Best regards,

Eduardo

RAT - Persian Gulf - Oil Platforms.lua

Edited by Rudel_chw

Outstanding, thank you sir.

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

Great work

Thank u for the info

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Can i use scripting to crate RAT aircraft with random skin and plan model or should i crate plan object for each skin?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Can i use scripting to crate RAT aircraft with random skin and plan model or should i crate plan object for each skin?

To use RAT you need to define a "template" aircraft, that will be used by RAT to spawn units "cloned" from it. These clones can have random liveries, taken from a set that you specify. For example on the LUA file you can see these sentences:

local uh1_civil_skins={"Civil_1", "Civil_2", "Civil_3", "Civil_4", "Civil_5", "Civil_6"}

local uh1_fateh=RAT:New("RAT-uh1-fateh", "UH-1 Fateh")

uh1_fateh:Livery(uh1_civil_skins)

uh1_fateh:Spawn(6)

The first line defines a Set of liveries for my UH-1 .. the liveries must exist on your DCS Saved Games folder, for example on mine:

OcXQ79Z.jpg

You can see that the names RAT uses for the liveries is in fact the folder name of each skin.

The second line, tells RAT to use my template unit RAT-uh1-fateh to create a new RAT helo, to be commanded by the DCS AI ... my template unit, on the Mission Editor, is this:

OCEqabK.jpg

The third line makes the skin of this particular helo, be taken at random from the Set defined on the 1st line.

The last line tells RAT to create 6 helos like this, with random flightpaths for each. When they arrive to destination, another is spawn on its place, so that always there is 6 working this Oil Field. :)

Finally, on your mission you need just two triggers to activate the Script, the first loads the Moose framework (that includes the RAT component) and the second loads your specification LUA:

GusRMS3.jpg

Give it a try, it is not too difficult and this thread has a lot of Questions & Answers if you just take the time to browse it.

Best regards

More question for me after start reading this long posts ,

When i add a civil airplane i need ti set country or coalition from the red and blue country list.

How red AI fighters will deal with AI blue civil

Planes?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

• 3 weeks later...

Totally new to all this and going through the tutorials slowly

However I downloaded Moose but setting up Moose in the Triggers before doing anything generates an error when I run the Mission

Obviously a clutz but can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong

KkCwv114Wos6VgOkv0tG-6n87leGhRC48i3aVtemsMFGUwzFkTh9P92ec5LDkHg2k0qvlzO-rMe1VhJlyrjHRlvxqMVzDjkY2EWTMTiSc2fQfTGWHk1NGB5f4BuipTkFx9cM3Cgv6Z3vBy0VLB8AzAAmZRt4BQiLgzxWcX59Dj-qYP7yFpEv7n3nBBzSm4OZAvcaJwDIf9yTqgdIASnDT8JGiVMYZat08BbHBkcEoL0sZga5m44ndBV91o3wOgheEhCk0UOkB7R89RB4kK6PZl1lDJ_QWzh0R1yJV1X71UqNzdE7hjXUeQDT-1TMDEzMt-rUAtWuEqVBbsewpvQCi_9NxzAZC8AtNpVKTiTZF94bcMqj9Ff7FEZo-vykf4wouBkhw8qtrCqq_6AJda-Tqaac5LA0sD8NiQphazfFdz9LcCtclW9luLH9QPWJkkF9rltfId-DPTCHfdEGp_GXJN86YrJWl1brBwL_tkmwg2ALwwcw9yE_2cfsfAOPs90OlCtPRf0edgfCYaoyH3wuj_G7DmXY9BsUMdFcuKeHqGNmkMaEAhWtEUuYkgkqCK2BB5wQOQ_V11nHKFwLM3lyWBIXAsvU8WmfLrhONQehxnNQWhlqzcvFo_nLwguopnccMRuf460U-uSFjBL67AALxjoSD5-VJiRZnyeXoPnn5B6-vnqLB5ZrAPI=w1748-h983-no

CelLwNx1JUTvpucDaJz2lABspe8emvfRkl_k5j_VrwjK8ShaPFw-9n10QBYadRmYkob8dyjvvw54Z39-euFn4LFNrteb6eze-4WwDol04G1Di-aRpzr9otkCP0VB5MnMEUT2IZmMjBJfKGPaT3XgPVtIHWUhZ5cC3MkeOh5zU-_7Wwvi8exeXNiKye_Cc-rKh4BRP59ADkV7wGgAlRLtnjyPYj5mUIgSHPyertGXQexzsO1fd2m9eP5KhOsvtzzdFm3-qLuN_qi4kxjVSPbk3jytoKRds-nH2LrdZvBscWG_ucpv5als56sagbABuQm9d6PnyVNKTSgY8BOdV5cZKxAQmhWMDkZ9ctsNB8bOPsFNtTLVegG4ImudkYACRPoG49PMbev19DGEtuENGUXUhBMB_B8A_9BhVOxGpKm9si-ea2DxsBAKqvwyGIWov3aK_RoAcZOEYOk9y4rGh6GjVQ5LCkzB9dR5fZ-C9jZoLU0rm_Gh45MFw4XGHdsnA30Sh7ABkHNLQOfw-rvSU4E2eJKHxvIFpGqO2UWSQmNkb2C58T8l5rLgoKWSWriZiGcE0C7U05EHLAbPTM2kT9Pv8vD4ou4-ZW2BLUddcHiNw9IHlP2RvgeB-tdbClGj6BJKTaKDFFrj1SnPo2x6HV5YimEFJmNa1ePWreI8hSa44gNYasIa7I4Agzw=w411-h228-no

Edited by Weegie

• 3 months later...

[/code]Activate Uncontrolled Aircraft

44 aircraft are spawned at Henderson Executive Airport in uncontrolled state. Only 30 are activated and begin their mission. They will be respawned (again in uncontrolled state) at the airport they arrived and continue from there once they get activated.

During the mission only 30 aircraft will be active. The aircraft that get activated are selected randomly from the pool of uncontrolled aircraft.

MOOSE RAT script:

-- Skins
local cessnaskins={"Blank", "D-EKVW", "HellenicAF", "Muster", "N9672H", "SEagle_blue", "SEagle_red", "USAF-Academy", "V5-BUG", "VH-JGA"}

local cessna=RAT:New("RAT_CESSNA", "Cessna Henderson")
cessna:SetDeparture("Henderson Executive Airport")
cessna:Livery(cessnaskins)
cessna:SetSpawnDelay(30)
cessna:SetSpawnInterval(0.5)
cessna:Uncontrolled()
cessna:ActivateUncontrolled(30, 120, 120, 0.5)
cessna:ContinueJourney()
cessna:Spawn(44)

So...I've been doing a lot of reading/watching tutorials/browsing through this thread, and so far I have been able to get RAT launching from McCarran in my test mission. Also, when I downloaded and tried the sample mission for the above "Activate Uncontrolled Aircraft" script, it works just as it does in the sample video.

However, when I attempt to combine the two scripts, the first which I made and the second which I literally copy and paste (the Activate Uncontrolled Cessna's), the Cessna's spawn, but then they all activate immediately. Rather than randomly activating at specified intervals, they all start up together.

Below is the LUA script I've made this far. The only change I added to the cessna portion (at the very end) is to add specific destinations. However with or without this, they always start almost simultaneously. I don't understand what is different that would cause them to do this. Any help is appreciated!

This is the script I have so far (please note I'm new to this and am playing around with different options):

-- Liveries
local b727skins={"AEROFLOT", "Air France", "Alaska", "Alitalia", "American Airlines", "Clean", "Delta Airlines", "Delta Airlines OLD", "FedEx", "Hapag Lloyd", "Lufthansa", "Lufthansa Oberhausen Old", "Northwest", "Pan Am", "Singapore Airlines", "Southwest", "UNITED", "UNITED OLD", "ZERO G"}
local b737skins={"Air Algerie", "Air Berlin", "Air France", "airBaltic", "Airzena", "AM", "American_Airlines", "British Airways", "C40s", "Clean", "Disney", "EA", "easyjet", "FINNAIR", "HARIBO", "JA", "Jet2", "kulula", "LH", "Lufthansa BA", "Lufthansa KR", "OLD_BA", "OMAN AIR", "PAN AM", "Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT", "QANTAS", "RYANAIR", "SouthWest Lone Star", "ThomsonFly", "TNT",  "Ukraine Airlines", "UPS"}
local b747skins={"AF", "AI", "CP", "KLM", "LH", "NW", "PA", "QA", "TA", "Virgin Atlantic 747_Barbarella_G-VROM"}
local b757skins={"AA", "BA", "C-32", "Delta", "DHL", "easyJet", "Swiss", "Thomson"}
local a320skins={"Aeroflot", "Aeroflot 1", "Air Asia", "Air Berlin", "Air Berlin FFO", "Air Berlin OLT", "Air Berlin retro","Air Canada", "Air France", "Air France RETRO", "Air Moldova", "airarabia", "Airbus Neo", "Al Maha", "Alaska", "Alitalia", "Allegiant", "American Airlines", "atlasglobal", "Austrian", "Austrian RETRO", "Azul", "BRD", "British Airways", "Brunei", "Cebu Pacific", "Citilink", "Clean", "Cobalt", "Condor", "Condor Retro", "Croatia", "Delta Airlines", "Easy Jet", "Easy Jet Berlin", "Easy Jet W", "Edelweiss", "Egyptair", "Emirates", "Etihad", "Eurowings", "Eurowings BVB09", "Eurowings Europa Park", "Fly Georgia", "Fly Niki", "flynas", "Frontier", "German Wings", "Germania", "Germanwings", "Gulf Air", "Iberia", "IndiGo", "Iran Air", "Iraqi Airways", "Islamic Republic", "Jazeera", "Jet Blue NY", "JetBlue", "jetBlue FDNY", "JetBlue RETRO", "jetBlue Vet", "Kish Air", "KLM", "KLM WiFi", "Kuwait Airways", "LAN", "Lufthansa", "Lufthansa New", "MEA", "Monarch", "Nesma", "New Zealand", "Nile Air", "Northwest", "Qatar", "RAF OMAN", "S7", "SalamAir", "SAS", "SATA", "Saudi Gulf", "Saudia", "Scoot", "Small Planet", "spirit", "Star Alliance", "SWISS", "TAP", "Thai", "Thomas Cook", "tiger", "Tunis Air", "Turkish Airlines", "UAE", "United", "Ural Airlines", "US Airways", "Vietnam Airlines", "Virgin", "Virgin Atlantic A_320_Rosie Lee_EI-EZW", "vueling", "WiZZ", "WiZZ Budapest", "WOW"}
local a380skins={"Air France", "BA", "China Southern", "Clean", "Emirates", "KA", "LH", "LHF", "Qantas Airways", "QTR", "SA", "TA"}
local cessnaskins={"Blank", "D-EKVW", "HellenicAF", "Muster", "N9672H", "SEagle_blue", "SEagle_red", "USAF-Academy", "V5-BUG", "VH-JGA"}

local b737=RAT:New("RAT_B737")
b737:SetDeparture("McCarran International Airport")
b737:SetDestination("RAT Zone A")
b737:Livery(b737skins)
b737:SetMaxRespawnTriedWhenSpawnedOnRunway(0)
b737:StatusReports(false)
b737:SetSpawnDelay(10)
b737:SetSpawnInterval(120)
b737:SetTakeoff("cold")
b737:SetFLmin(200)
b737:SetFLcruise(300)
b737:RespawnInAirNotAllowed()
b737:RespawnAfterTakeoff()
b737:Spawn(20)

local b727=RAT:New("RAT_B727")
b727:SetDeparture("McCarran International Airport")
b727:SetDestination("RAT Zone A")
b727:Livery(b727skins)
b727:SetMaxRespawnTriedWhenSpawnedOnRunway(0)
b727:StatusReports(false)
b727:SetSpawnDelay(20)
b727:SetSpawnInterval(120)
b727:SetTakeoff("cold")
b727:SetFLmin(210)
b727:SetFLcruise(305)
b727:RespawnInAirNotAllowed()
b727:RespawnAfterTakeoff()
b727:Spawn(20)

local b747=RAT:New("RAT_B747")
b747:SetDeparture("McCarran International Airport")
b747:SetDestination("RAT Zone A")
b747:Livery(b747skins)
b747:SetMaxRespawnTriedWhenSpawnedOnRunway(0)
b747:StatusReports(false)
b747:SetSpawnDelay(30)
b747:SetSpawnInterval(120)
b747:SetTakeoff("cold")
b747:SetFLmin(240)
b747:SetFLcruise(340)
b747:RespawnInAirNotAllowed()
b747:RespawnAfterTakeoff()
b747:Spawn(10)

local b757=RAT:New("RAT_B757")
b757:SetDeparture("McCarran International Airport")
b757:SetDestination("RAT Zone A")
b757:Livery(b757skins)
b757:SetMaxRespawnTriedWhenSpawnedOnRunway(0)
b757:StatusReports(false)
b757:SetSpawnDelay(40)
b757:SetSpawnInterval(120)
b757:SetTakeoff("cold")
b757:SetFLmin(220)
b757:SetFLcruise(320)
b757:RespawnInAirNotAllowed()
b757:RespawnAfterTakeoff()
b757:Spawn(20)

local a320=RAT:New("RAT_A320")
a320:SetDeparture("McCarran International Airport")
a320:SetDestination("RAT Zone A")
a320:Livery(a320skins)
a320:SetMaxRespawnTriedWhenSpawnedOnRunway(0)
a320:StatusReports(false)
a320:SetSpawnDelay(50)
a320:SetSpawnInterval(120)
a320:SetTakeoff("cold")
a320:SetFLmin(230)
a320:SetFLcruise(330)
a320:RespawnInAirNotAllowed()
a320:RespawnAfterTakeoff()
a320:Spawn(20)

local a380=RAT:New("RAT_A380")
a380:SetDeparture("McCarran International Airport")
a380:SetDestination("RAT Zone A")
a380:Livery(a380skins)
a380:SetMaxRespawnTriedWhenSpawnedOnRunway(0)
a380:StatusReports(false)
a380:SetSpawnDelay(60)
a380:SetSpawnInterval(120)
a380:SetTakeoff("cold")
a380:SetFLmin(255)
a380:SetFLcruise(350)
a380:RespawnInAirNotAllowed()
a380:RespawnAfterTakeoff()
a380:Spawn(10)

local cessna=RAT:New("RAT_CESSNA", "Cessna Henderson")
cessna:SetDeparture("Henderson Executive Airport")
cessna:Livery(cessnaskins)
cessna:SetSpawnDelay(30)
cessna:SetSpawnInterval(0.5)
cessna:Uncontrolled()
cessna:ActivateUncontrolled(30, 120, 120, 0.5)
cessna:SetDestination({"North Las Vegas", "Boulder City Airport"})
cessna:ContinueJourney()
cessna:Spawn(44)

• 3 weeks later...

Is RAT still in use, I can't seem to get it going? thanks

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

I've been wondering why my RAT scripts have stopped functioning , and am I right in thinking , from the above that trying to use RAT is now a waste of time due to ED, and their latest version of the game !? I use Steam edition . If anyone is still able to use please can you inform how ? Thanks

... If anyone is still able to use please can you inform how ? Thanks

There is a moose hotfix that fixes RAT on caucasus and persian gulf, but it doesn’t work yet on nttr:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4215291&postcount=1922

2.5.6 created problems for RAT. Hopefully next patch will resolve them.

Thanks for the reply. :thumbup:

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

There is a moose hotfix that fixes RAT on caucasus and persian gulf, but it doesn’t work yet on nttr:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4215291&postcount=1922

Hi Rudel,

and thanks for your reply. Unfortunately when following the links and arriving the Github page ,the file doesn't seem to download . Also , I'm seeing some sort of poss error saying the file is too big . Anyway when clicking on the download button ,it just opens the file up and displays contents , but no down load ! Please advise ?