Helicopters Tournament 4

Alpenwolf

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and password for server....

https://www.youtube.com/@KAG-RubyN

Су-27 Flanker| Су-33 Flanker-D| МиГ-29 Fulcrum|Су-25 Frogfoot| Ка-50 Hokum| Ми-24П Hind| Ми-8МТВ Hip| F/A-18C Hornet| F-16C Viper| F-15C Eagle| UH-1H Iroquois

H/W - CPU:i7-13700KF|MB:Z790|RAM:64GB DDR5 Kingston|GA: MSI NV RTX-4090|Oculus Quest 3| SSD:Kingston SFYRD2000G

Guys, great as f***!

Looking forward to the next round, and thanks to our lovely GCI Alpenwolf, and to the 104th for all the love :)

Maybe if there is time i will put up a teaser for round 5, as we talked in teamspeak :)

Ну вот я и посмотрел весь этот "Морской Бой".

Могу только сказать, что я в шоке от безграмотности пилотов красной команды. В целом не было ни тактики боя, не выстроены приоритеты. Удивлен очень низкой квалификацией пилотов Ка-50. По русски это говорится - ЛОХИ, по английский - ЛУЗЕРЫ. Несколько лучше себя показали пилоты ми-8, было как минимум 2 пилота которых я подметил (из одного клана). Однако в общем, сложилось впечатление что в вертолет Ми-5 посадили не пилотов вертолета, а водителей АВТОБУСОВ марки ПАЗ-4234. Ни пилоты ми-8 ни ка-50 вообще понятия не имеют о характеристиках своих машин.

Очень удивлен синей командой, слаженная работа пилотов на ГАЗЕЛЯХ. Интересные решения атаки. Да у меня вызывает много вопросов аэродинамика вертолета ГАЗЕЛЬ. В текущем виде это все-таки не модель реального вертолета, это модель игрушечного 3Д-вертолета, способного делать в воздухе невообразимое. Пилоты УХ-1 УХОЛЕТЫ, были печальные моменты в атаках, но в целом показали себя гораздо более опытными по сравнению с пилотами Ми-8.

Мое мнение победила Синяя команда.

Thanks for event! Maybe it most funny series of events. Even when we was smashed in first round :)

When will be Helicopters Tournament 5? :)

I try to keep a time interval between the rounds of 6-8 weeks. Stay tuned :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Могу только сказать, что я в шоке от безграмотности пилотов красной команды. В целом не было ни тактики боя, не выстроены приоритеты. Удивлен очень низкой квалификацией пилотов Ка-50. По русски это говорится - ЛОХИ, по английский - ЛУЗЕРЫ. Несколько лучше себя показали пилоты ми-8, было как минимум 2 пилота которых я подметил (из одного клана). Однако в общем, сложилось впечатление что в вертолет Ми-5 посадили не пилотов вертолета, а водителей АВТОБУСОВ марки ПАЗ-4234. Ни пилоты ми-8 ни ка-50 вообще понятия не имеют о характеристиках своих машин.

Очень удивлен синей командой, слаженная работа пилотов на ГАЗЕЛЯХ. Интересные решения атаки. Да у меня вызывает много вопросов аэродинамика вертолета ГАЗЕЛЬ. В текущем виде это все-таки не модель реального вертолета, это модель игрушечного 3Д-вертолета, способного делать в воздухе невообразимое. Пилоты УХ-1 УХОЛЕТЫ, были печальные моменты в атаках, но в целом показали себя гораздо более опытными по сравнению с пилотами Ми-8.

эко тебя бомбануло. в отличие от синей команды красная команда сумела довезти десант до Новороссийска и высадить его, сидящие в засаде НА ЗЕМЛЕ ухи конечно всех разобрали, потому что восьмерок прикрывать было уже некому. Синяя же команда ни разу даже не долетела до Геленджика. Про характеристики газелии уже давно ходят легенды, я вообще думаю что эта вся движуха была затеяна ради того чтобы лишний раз подтвердить аркадность этого вертолета

https://www.youtube.com/@KAG-RubyN

Су-27 Flanker| Су-33 Flanker-D| МиГ-29 Fulcrum|Су-25 Frogfoot| Ка-50 Hokum| Ми-24П Hind| Ми-8МТВ Hip| F/A-18C Hornet| F-16C Viper| F-15C Eagle| UH-1H Iroquois

H/W - CPU:i7-13700KF|MB:Z790|RAM:64GB DDR5 Kingston|GA: MSI NV RTX-4090|Oculus Quest 3| SSD:Kingston SFYRD2000G

Youre in many points right but also in many points wrong.

Keep in mind that many of the pilots did never practise together and have only a few minutes to bring up something like a plan.

Mi-8 Pilots did an awesome jop and for me it was a little bit boring and relaxed this time.:D

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

Thanks again to Alpenwolf & 104th for the great tournament & streaming! The terrain was maybe the most interesting of all yet, even with all that water (which however saw lots of action) and some possibilities still left unused.

Many amazing and tense moments... by the time ECV56_Fortinero defeated the mistral and proceeded to dismember the opponent with his Mi-8, and still had time to put the sunglasses on before being torn to bits by a different Gazelle, my faith in the viability of the Mi-8 was completely restored :matrix:

Also the rocket attack in the beginning... didn't see that one coming!

Edited by Varis

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

Спасибо, было интересно.

Для РОСС это первый опыт за несколько лет. На Ми-8 я с Олле провели только 5-ть тренировок, поэтому я соглашусь, что боевого опыта у нас совершенно не много. В следующий раз ;)

По ситуации, мы не успели организовать взаимодействие с остальными пилотами и поэтому не обладали тактической картиной, действовали самостоятельно. И конечно же мы знаем к чему такое приводит.

Летать было интересно, спасибо организаторам, ждем следующий этап.

П.С. Газель в воздухе видел первый раз :) ufofly

Thanks, that was interesting.

This is ROSS ' first experience in years. The Mi-8 I & Olle spent only 5 training, so I agree that combat experience we have a quite a bit. Next time ;)

According to the situation, we did not have time to organize interaction with the other pilots and therefore did not have a tactical picture, acted independently. And of course we know what this leads to.

It was interesting to fly, thanks to the organizers, we are waiting for the next stage.

P. S. Gazelle in the air saw the first time - ufofly

*google translate

One of the best rounds ever. Such combination of tactics all in one was great. It was intense all the time of the event. Great flying from BLUE & RED. Great GCI from Comie and Alpen. S!

Great work on the mission Alpen. S!

Thank you all people that participate on the event. I am waiting for the next one.

S!

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

Thanks, that was interesting.

This is ROSS ' first experience in years. The Mi-8 I & Olle spent only 5 training, so I agree that combat experience we have a quite a bit. Next time ;)

According to the situation, we did not have time to organize interaction with the other pilots and therefore did not have a tactical picture, acted independently. And of course we know what this leads to.

It was interesting to fly, thanks to the organizers, we are waiting for the next stage.

P. S. Gazelle in the air saw the first time - ufofly

*google translate

I was doing GCI and was giving you directions the whole time. You guys never responded. Is it due to difficulties understanding English? If that's the case then I'm sorry, guys, but English is what we use here :)

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Никаких претензий к организации и командиру Красной стороны не имеем. Мы сами не успели разобраться в настройках. Это наша вина. В следующий раз связь будет полностью настроена, как минимум мы будем на "приеме".

We have no claims to the organization and the commander of the red side. We did not have time to understand the settings. It's our fault. Next time the connection will be fully set up, at least we will be on "roger"(confirm).

*google

I'm really sorry guys but i failed to show up, thought it was on Sunday. :doh:

OOPS! Shame... Was by far the most entertaining round! Just finished watching it and it was great fun! So thanks to everyone for flying yesterday and see you next time, Frostie :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

The ECV56 guys nailed it well! Great tactics in their Mi-8's.

I was trying to limit the number of the troops for the UH-1 (6 max), while allowing the Mi-8 to carry 12 troops. For some reason it didn't work for me in the script. Talked to Ciribob and it should be fixed now. Maybe next round.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments