Iranian Jester AI

-Cipher-

Hello everyone ! I got a question about upcoming Iranian F-14As ... the thing is : will we get Farsi speaking Jester AI for Iranian Tomcats ?? Thank you !!!

CPU :Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50GHz GPU :RX 580 Sapphire |RAM : 16GB | SSD 500GB & 1TB Samsung | Flight gear : T.16000 FCS Flight Pack

⚡ Wishlist :    F-117 Nighthawk  | F-14D Super Tomcat |  F-111 Aardvark | P-38M Lightning   ⚡

The least they could do is provide authentic pilot moostachios for iranian F14 pilots. :)

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Hello everyone ! I got a question about upcoming Iranian F-14As ... the thing is : will we get Farsi speaking Jester AI for Iranian Tomcats ?? Thank you !!!

Not Jester but Habibi Salah should be more accurate (i'm know what i'm talking about i'm arabic)

maybe it can be done with a mod

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Iranian-accented English would be rad!

Oh yes well that would be very interesting and realistic

CPU :Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50GHz GPU :RX 580 Sapphire |RAM : 16GB | SSD 500GB & 1TB Samsung | Flight gear : T.16000 FCS Flight Pack

⚡ Wishlist :    F-117 Nighthawk  | F-14D Super Tomcat |  F-111 Aardvark | P-38M Lightning   ⚡

I don't think so since almost no one would understand it and currently there are no subtitles planned (not even for the English Jester)[1]

[1] https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=228688

actually, over hundreds of Iranians are attracted to DCS mostly because of the Persian Gulf and the

F-14 Tomcat and when it comes to A variant of this Airplane which is mostly used by Iran Airforce

this would not be fair to leave them without an Iranian style RIO ... of course, we have the Russian Language for Russian airplanes in DCS and why not Iran ??? Iran is the only foreign country that used and uses F-14 so ... yeah, and of course that would be silly for an Iranian RIO to yell ( TELL MEGAN I LOVE HER OK? ) lol

and I don't mean a fully speaking Farsi I mean English with Farsi accent which is more realistic

I hope people don't leave this as Iran is in Sanctions or stuff ...

If you get a dedicated Farsi-speaking person who is willing to do the voiceovers for each Jester audio file, and someone who can produce it to sound like a radio transmission and also realistic in flight regimes, it can be done!

No ... no no, why mod ??? why not official ???!?!!! we got German Lang for Mig-29Gs and newly added Chinese Lang for J-11s or Mig-21s ... also UK forces (AIs) Speak English with their own accent

No ... no no, why mod ??? why not official ???!?!!! we got German Lang for Mig-29Gs and newly added Chinese Lang for J-11s or Mig-21s ... also UK forces (AIs) Speak English with their own accent

This is a bit misguiding… The german soundfiles of the Betty are what? 10 or 15 in total and without any Emotion. A chinese pit is some texture artwork and the Betty files are consistent with ED's direction to translate also manuals to chinese.

In the case of Jester you are speaking of hundreds of professional created soundfiles. The only way this would make sense is to check the market and create a payware DLC like the COVAS in a famous space sim… If you can convince 500 people, each paying 10$ there may be a chance. Don't forget the F-14 is not an ED made module...

Edited by FSKRipper

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1

yes please i think it is not hard to find real Iranian retired F-14D pilot in the USA or even Iranians are everywhere ! SO WHY NOT , i wish Heatblur would listen to Iranian community ( which i am trying to turn it on here (DCS FORUM)) , So having Iranian F-14A with Iranian RIO , who is speaking english but with Persian accent and using Iranian common idioms !

anyway many thanks cause Heatblur said Iranian F-14A is included !

CHEERS

icon modules dcs small.png

My Liveries : Download Here       IIF Project : Click here       My Discord : Isaac#5625       Iranian DCS Community Discord Channel : Click Here
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gear :

CPU: i5 7500 @ 3.8GHz | Mainboard: ASUS STRIX H270F Gaming | Ram: 32gig 2400 | GPU: ASUS DUAL GTX 1060 6G OC | Monitor: ASUS VG278HE 27" 144Hrz | Headtracker: Open Track + DIY Clips | HOTAS : T.16000M | Mouse & Keyboard: ROG IMPACT II & Cooler Master Devastator 3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WISH LIST Maps : Iraq and West of IRAN  | Vietnam 

Guys audio work mostly the ones need a studio and a technician in the back is expensive process I wouldn't expect them to do another voice acting for it. But if HB leaves in a way to add new audios for modders Iranian community should get together and do it.

In the case of Jester you are speaking of hundreds of professional created soundfiles. The only way this would make sense is to check the market and create a payware DLC like the COVAS in a famous space sim… If you can convince 500 people, each paying 10$ there may be a chance. Don't forget the F-14 is not an ED made module...

Besides that, it's been made in other games... it was a quick pipe dream, good while it lasted :smilewink:

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

You need to think of the long-run: make it as a mod, present it to the developers so they can check it out, and if they like it then they add it to the game :) That's how most of the skins included in DCS made it in.

My advice to you is, after the F-14B is released so they will have a little more time in their hands, to contact IronMike (Jester's director) and Cobra (head developer) to ask more about what kind of work would be involved in making an Iranian Jester, either speaking Farsi or English with an Iranian accent. They will then be able to tell you what would be needed, and you can see what you can do to help them out like networking with Iranians who have Tomcat experience or who are willing to lend their voice to the recording process.

The least they could do is provide authentic pilot moostachios for iranian F14 pilots. :)

Hahaaa! Sure it was trend in the 70's and the 80's.

But speaking in mustaches and Iranian, one can't forget to recall one of a kind character: Jalil Zandi

Now this guy REALLY was a legend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jalil_Zandi

http://www.ww2wrecks.com/portfolio/jalil-zandi-the-top-scoring-fighter-pilot-of-f-14-tomcat/

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Hows about you just 'simulate' a USN RIO on exchange with the Iranian AF is in the backseat instead?

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'd love a different voice pack, no offence to the existing one, but in terms of immersion, jester is an immersion automation. An Iranian accented English speaking voice pack would help greatly with immersion. I played Silent Hunter with German voices and no subtitles as it felt better. Although I can see how this is a substantial cost and effort, so maybe HB could guide the community rather than do it themselves.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *