GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Thanks Andre I will do this right away

• Like 1

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

1 hour ago, DutchCoolHand said:

Thanks Andre I will do this right away

Just ordered 

AMD RYZEN 7 2700 / 32GB / RTX2070 / 500GB M.2 with Windows and DCS / 2 - 500GB SSD / Rift S/ TM Warthog with F18 stick and Virpil WarBRD / Foxx Mounts/ MFG Crosswind rudders + 3 MFD's | Now enjoying VR with PointCTRL controllers + Gamematrix JetSeat

6 minutes ago, WelshZeCorgi said:

Hey Andre, 

I think that the Jetseat is not responding when flying the F14A. The B is fine.

Hi,

The JetSeat itself has no idea if that A or B or any other bird. I think you need to update SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 software. You can download actual versions from simshaker.com website.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 12/5/2020 at 9:27 AM, DutchCoolHand said:

Just ordered 

I just received my seat and I will test it tonight. I can't wait

43 minutes ago, DutchCoolHand said:

I just received my seat and I will test it tonight. I can't wait

that was fast! enjoy this piece of hardware!

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

5 hours ago, Tundra said:

that was fast! enjoy this piece of hardware!

Andre has several prepositioned in the US.

Andre, what a great product, I could finally test it tonight. S8mply amazing to have a whole another level of immersion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, strange question for a flight sim forum i know, BUT has anyone found a better massage app that works with this jetseat other than the one that it comes with. Basically i want to use the massage function while playing other games but WITHOUT any music playing in background.   Sadly the current software plays sounds while its doing the massage thing.

My backs playing up with the change to cold weather, so just wondering if the massage function would help. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

13 hours ago, Phantom_Mark said:

Was this something I did wrong Andre ?

Seat working fine, however I did notice when I closed it down the A10C profile was up and I was in the F18 and F14 in that session, forgot to check the correct profile before i went in ?simshakerAndre.jpg

I think you need to install a fresh version of SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0. You can get it at simshaker.com website.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello maybe I asked betore, but I'd like to to upgrade my old good jetseat by keepeing all the "mechanics" and just replace the current plastic/leather cover by the new one with the hollow space for the stick...Could it be possible to sell only the cover ?

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

2 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

Hello maybe I asked betore, but I'd like to to upgrade my old good jetseat by keepeing all the "mechanics" and just replace the current plastic/leather cover by the new one with the hollow space for the stick...Could it be possible to sell only the cover ?

Hello,

yes, you can get it by this link https://andres.shop/jetseat/56-soft-pad-simshaker-jetpad-black.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

14 hours ago, =Andre= said:

No problems with that, I can ship you dark olive one, but at the moment it will take me 1 week more.

Ok, and you confirm it is easy to open and close the new cover to insert parts of the old Jetseat ("easy access to internal parts for maintenance" is written in description) ?

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

1 hour ago, lefuneste01 said:

Ok, and you confirm it is easy to open and close the new cover to insert parts of the old Jetseat ("easy access to internal parts for maintenance" is written in description) ?

Yes, there is a zip locker at the back side for that purpose.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Question to other users, do you modify the settings for the JetSeat per plane? I started flying the A-10II and I could feel the other items (gear etc) besides the engine sounds. But flying other planes I feel the other items were less noticeable. I have been playing around the settings and the total vibration strength (vertical slider). I have been reducing the engine vibrations to make the others more noticeable. And the F14 does not seems to create any effect. I did discover the reload button on the Simshaker Aviator software which loads the correct settings file but I get no vibration with the Tomcat. I have downloaded the latest official (not beta) version.

Peter

2 hours ago, DutchCoolHand said:

Question to other users, do you modify the settings for the JetSeat per plane? I started flying the A-10II and I could feel the other items (gear etc) besides the engine sounds. But flying other planes I feel the other items were less noticeable. I have been playing around the settings and the total vibration strength (vertical slider). I have been reducing the engine vibrations to make the others more noticeable. And the F14 does not seems to create any effect. I did discover the reload button on the Simshaker Aviator software which loads the correct settings file but I get no vibration with the Tomcat. I have downloaded the latest official (not beta) version.

Peter

Hi Peter,

almost every single AC telemetry in DCS is something unique. I believe that f4l0 tries to make the telemetry based effects to be felt equally, but I don't think it is always successful. Hence, feel free to adjust SSA settings for every shingle DCS AC you fly.

AFAIK, recently added F14A supported in the latest beta version of SimShaker for Aviators. F14B should work in stable version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...