UNABLE

UNABLE

NO CAN DO MAN

I CAN'T DO THAT

UNABLE

You forgot, "NO CAN DO BOSS"

:megalol::megalol::megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

that is why gray and I recorded around 300 variations of that :D (just kidding, on the reason, I mean. we did record 300 variations for it hehe)

Will you guys be adding more periodically and updating the sim with it?

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

during AAR: "Wiggle those toes"... A real technique I read about and use during AAR

From CAPT "Rosey" Rosencrantz as described in Vipers in the Storm!

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Will you guys be adding more periodically and updating the sim with it?

v6,

boNes

Possible, it is definitely a thought that crossed our minds, but more further down the line (couple years), I think there is still a lot for you left to be discovered, plus now we will be concentrating on adding new stuff. But in general the idea to keep him living is a nice idea, in the end of course, it will boil down to feasibility, mainly in availablity of everyone involved and spare time. So no promise, but the thought is lingering with us.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like for him to actually talk more. Sometimes he is a little too quiet.

• Like 2
Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

As for Star Wars when trying to AAR I’ve heard him say stay on target stay on target sorry I just had to do that, use the force Luke. First time I flew it I heard him go hog ehh 12 o’clock low

I’ve also heard him say nice 3 wire don’t look back now but I think the LSO has a boner and a couple of other very funny ones

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"this 3 wire is as beautiful as Meg Ryan"

(or something like that)

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset

Was a joke Mike, I like Jester just find the comedy way too much.

Hey no worries at all bud. It's exactly the kind of feedback I like to hear that gives me opposition, even if in this particular case I doubt I will change my approach, but critique is absolutely necessary. Again, sorry it didn't hit your taste entirely buddy.

• Like 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/