Consistent viggen crash

MASACR

When trying to setup anti-ship weapons on the on-board computer or simply on random times the games crashes on me unexpectedly, I tried repairing the game, deleting fxo and metashaders2 but keeps on crashing, any help? (or at least getting it repaired as fast as posible)

dcs.log.txt

Same here love the Viggen but can no longer use it, crashes randomly and usually before i can even take off.

Started happening after i installed the 16-2 red flag campaign.

Tried repair and complete re-install but nothing fixes it,gutted atm as its one of my favourites.

they know, hotfix is due monday/ wednesday, check the viggen specific forums

8700k @5.2ghz delided \ Asus Maxiumus XI code \ RTX 3090 FE \ 32GB DDR4 corsair vengeance RGB @3600 \ 1TB Samsung 960 pro NVME \ 1TB samsung 850evo \ 2TB WD black HDD \ MFG crosswind v2 \  Virpil WARBRD X2 Constellation Alpha L+R and Mongoose CM3 throttle \ ASUSPG348Q 100hz 34 ultrawide 

[/i]https://imgur.com/a/VjNEllM

I wish ED would post something, or send us all an email regarding this crashing lately. This should be done so we don't all start messing around with OUR computers thinking the problem is on our end. My first instinct was to start changing my pagefile system. I've tried everything. I tried a fixed pagefile size for my two SSD drives and one regular drive. I tried NO pagefile size for both drives and left enough of a pagefile in case of complete system crash. I tried a combination; I let Windows run the pagefiles; nothing stops the continual crashing. I removed the fxo and metashader folders and restarted the program to rebuild these. I removed all mods, cleaned and repaired a few times. This continual crashing is making EVERYONE freak out. I've even read on the forums that some have gone so far as to purchase more RAM, larger video card power supplies, upgraded or at least updated video cards/drivers and purchased new systems altogether, etc.

Don't get me wrong. I completely understand the Open Beta concept, and I'm enjoying being on the cutting ED edge! I would be the first to volunteer receiving courtesy emails regarding ED changes that might cause program crashes for a certain amount of time. That would be perfectly OK with me. It would also prevent me from being a danger to my own computer system! :o) ChuckIV

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill

SYSTEM:

Processor - Intel® Core i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3600MHz water-cooled

Installed memory (RAM) - 32.0 GB

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Windows 10 & DCS on SSD

Video Card - water-cooled NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Internet: Cable 200Mbps 12Mbps