Through The Inferno (Georgian Coast) - Highly dynamic and endless task-based mission

Hello, I have a problem

That is, in the mission, the use of Zeus system to call tanks and aircraft, their coordinates are wrong, I can not find them at all, may I ask how to solve?

What mission version are you using and what version of DCS are you running?

What exactly is the problem, I'm not sure I understand...

So you put a marker in, and the unit spawns in a completely different place?

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

Ships, planes and tanks, there was no sound at birth, and the coordinates were completely wrong, and they were completely invisible on the F 10 map I don't know if my computer lacks the latest DX vc or something?

Edited by corel3

What mission version are you using and what version of DCS are you running?

What exactly is the problem, I'm not sure I understand...

So you put a marker in, and the unit spawns in a completely different place?

Hello, my dcs is the latest beta, I used you to make the task file version, respectively, 1.51 1.53C 1.53D and so on, but have this problem, did not have this problem at the beginning. Then suddenly there was, my computer is win 7 64 bit, I uninstalled adobe flash player, I don't know if it has anything to do with it Now call an airplane, or a tank, or a ship, and it has a text prompt in the upper right corner, but there's no sound, and I initially thought it was a code problem with the dcs update,I am also waiting for you to repair it,It doesn't look like there's a problem with the mission, and it's not a problem with the dcs platform , please help me, thank you!

^^^ Same for me. I reported it in the TTI discord. I even tried the defualt usual Airboss frequencies of 244 and 266 with no joy. In F-18 I also tried AM and FM.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

^^^ Same for me. I reported it in the TTI discord. I even tried the defualt usual Airboss frequencies of 244 and 266 with no joy. In F-18 I also tried AM and FM.

Is there supposed to be audio with the airboss radio calls? I get the subtitles just fine but no audio at all.

I am using the f14

I didn't load in the audio, I will add it for the next update

"Through The Inferno"

Ahhh... that will do it lol... thanks Deadly

Cheers!

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

UPDATE 10/26/19 - 1: v1.58a

- Added Airboss Voice Audio Clips

- Removed WPTS from F-14B as they cannot be utilized and cause errors in the ME.

"Through The Inferno"

Hello, my dcs is the latest beta, I used you to make the task file version, respectively, 1.51 1.53C 1.53D and so on, but have this problem, did not have this problem at the beginning. Then suddenly there was, my computer is win 7 64 bit, I uninstalled adobe flash player, I don't know if it has anything to do with it Now call an airplane, or a tank, or a ship, and it has a text prompt in the upper right corner, but there's no sound, and I initially thought it was a code problem with the dcs update,I am also waiting for you to repair it,It doesn't look like there's a problem with the mission, and it's not a problem with the dcs platform , please help me, thank you!

There shouldn't be a sound with that spawning message.

You may have a map setting set to not see red units?

This is not an issue, I've tested it many times. You need to make sure you are on the latest DCS OpenBeta and be using the latest version of this mission which as of now is v1.58a

"Through The Inferno"

The problem has been solved, thank you very much!

There shouldn't be a sound with that spawning message.

You may have a map setting set to not see red units?

This is not an issue, I've tested it many times. You need to make sure you are on the latest DCS OpenBeta and be using the latest version of this mission which as of now is v1.58a

You did a great job. Good people live a safe life!

i have a question need your help :),look at the picture :)

Did you edit the mission at all yourself?

"Through The Inferno"

• 3 weeks later...

Really enjoying these missions after being away from DCS for a long time, just a couple of questions/suggestions:

- Is it possible within the trigger scripting within mission editor (or the mission editor itself) to allow the inclusion or exclusion of certain vehicles? For example, If I wanted a 1970's scenario and only wanted T-55 and/or T-72's, or BM-21 Grad Launchers to spawn amongst groups, could I do that? Or, if I wanted Roland SAM's on the red coalition, could this be done?

- Would it be possible to introduce a new spawn group, 'Armoured Column'? Basically a spawn of 5-10 vehicles in column formation transiting between two destinations, with or without air defence?

Thanks again for your tremendous work, hugely appreciated!

"The only replacement for a Buccaneer is a Buccaneer".

Is it possible to change the weather in this mission? Was gonna just edit it but didn't want to screw anything up. Wouldn't mind some clouds, rain or even snow. Thanks!

ME?

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Is it possible to change the weather in this mission? Was gonna just edit it but didn't want to screw anything up. Wouldn't mind some clouds, rain or even snow. Thanks!

You can change whatever you'd like, just do not re-name any slots. You can add more if you want as well.

"Through The Inferno"

• 3 weeks later...

How can I avoid this happening?

Hello, the top right corner always shows the completion of the task, how to avoid it? I made a few changes to make the one-man game more in line with my ideas, Is this a bug ?thank you!

Edited by corel3

Hello, the top right corner always shows the completion of the task, how to avoid it? I made a few changes to make the one-man game more in line with my ideas, Is this a bug ?thank you!

If you renamed any aircraft, zone or any other unit, it will potentially cause issues.

Also deleting anything may cause problems. Everything is tied to scripting.

If you let me know exactly what you changed, I can probably let you know what you can do to make the changes you want.

"Through The Inferno"

If you renamed any aircraft, zone or any other unit, it will potentially cause issues.

Also deleting anything may cause problems. Everything is tied to scripting.

If you let me know exactly what you changed, I can probably let you know what you can do to make the changes you want.

Hi, I'd like to delete some old planes,like mig21 f5e because I didn't buy them, and I want to move the ground target birth area, closer to the airport, some tanks can not attack in the woods, very sad, thank you for your answer Thank you for what you've done for the player!