Through The Inferno (Georgian Coast) - Highly dynamic and endless task-based mission

TTI-Cover-GCR-eow.png

You can DOWNLOAD the latest version here via ED User Files--->

[https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...3233/index.php]

Designed for Singleplayer or Private Co-op Only

Guides, Tutorials, and General Documentation for TTI SP:
TTI SP Guides, Tutorials, General Documentation

UP-TO-DATE CHANGELOG:
TTI SP Mission Changelog

Join the TTI Community Discord for technical support, general DCS help and to find fellow pilots to fly with:
TTI Community Discord Server

Please consider supporting Through The Inferno DCS and community projects. You can do so via Patreon!
Support Through The Inferno on Patreon!

Looking for the multiplayer server?
Multiplayer Server Info Thread:https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185281

WHY PLAY TTI AND HOW IT WORKS:

1. FLY AND ENJOY ALL DCS MODULES WITH PROPER MISSIONS FOR EACH AIRFRAME TYPE. - NO NEED TO SWITCH OR LOAD INTO MISSION FILES TO FLY OTHER AIRCRAFT OR FOCUS ON ANOTHER COMBAT SCENARIO.

2. CUSTOMIZABLE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR OWN ENJOYMENT - Fly it your way, adjust settings for difficulty, immersion or for fun extreme scenarios! Change various settings that affect your living and breathing air combat arena of operations.

3. CHOOSE BETWEEN SEVERAL ERAS OF WAR TO EXPERIENCE AERIAL COMBAT THROUGH PAST AND PRESENT

4. CHOOSE ANY MISSION TYPE TO BE GENERATED

- This mission can generate a WIDE VARIETY of mission scenarios.

- Ground missions are generated in a random location on the map, with a random pool of units, and placed in different positions within the mission zone. Each ground mission generation will be completely different every time one is generated.

- There are many potential areas for ground missions that utilize the majority of the map, you'll be able to explore many areas of the map for a wide variety of terrain challenges and experiences.

- Air missions will generate a random flight of enemy bandits. The airframe, of the bandits will be random. Their initial spawn point will be random. Their altitude, waypoints and waypoint altitude will be randomized every time as well. A simple yet very comprehensive dynamic A2A mission generator makes for an amazing and unpredictable A2A experience! Choose from a variety of A2A difficulties as well.

5. You can switch (pause, choose slot) to change aircraft at ANY TIME without having to quit the mission to reload a new one!

You'll never need to create your own scenarios (too predictable) again!

6. Amazing Auto-lasing JTACs will designate targets for you without any interaction menu fumbling (no 9-line, readback, buggy comms) Other scripts include CSAR (helo search and rescue) CTLD (helo menu for crates/building/sling loading) and an AWACs reporter to help you locate bandits.

7. The highly dynamic mission generation engine of this mission is FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE. You can edit mission spawns to your liking, disable or enable auto-spawning missions/a2a ai/random air traffic, and you can even customize the amount and types of ground targets at mission zones!

8. The mission is ENDLESS. Repeat or do new missions as long as you'd like.

FEATURES:

• Wide variety of aircraft to choose from
  • Choose between several eras of war
  • "Never the same experience" for every type of mission.
  • Ground and Sea Mission generate enemy units dynamically, at random positions within an AO, and their unit composition will be random as well.
  • Dynamic moving convoy hunt missions! Hunt down convoys that are dynamically generated, they will compose of random unit types and spawn in random locations. You will have the proper tools via the F10 Map and Intel reports to help you track them down.
  • Air to air missions will generate random enemy aircraft types, and they will spawn at a random position, and will have random tasks/waypoints of their own each time an air to air mission is generated!
  • Do things on your own time. Want to fly around a bit before you start? Sure, accept and start missions on your command.
  • Several types of missions to choose from
  • Do several missions at once (multiplayer recommended) for a larger-scale operation
  • Configure all and any aspects of all of the spawnable missions with configurable mission options
  • Configure other mission options to play the way you want
  • JTAC Autolase
  • Airboss Carrier Ops Script
  • Repeatable/endless missions that are never the same each time
  • Call in for backup friendly AI CAP reinforcements
  • Great for co-op
  • Great for beginners and veterans
  • Wide variety of aircraft to choose from
  • "Never the same experience" for every type of mission.
  • Ground and Sea Mission generate enemy units dynamically, at random positions within an AO, and their unit composition will be random as well.
  • Dynamic moving convoy hunt missions! Hunt down convoys that are dynamically generated, they will compose of random unit types and spawn in random locations. You will have the proper tools via the F10 Map and Intel reports to help you track them down.
  • Air to air missions will generate random enemy aircraft types, and they will spawn at a random position, and will have random tasks/waypoints of their own each time an air to air mission is generated!
  • Do things on your own time. Want to fly around a bit before you start? Sure, accept and start missions on your command.
  • Several types of missions to choose from
  • Do several missions at once (multiplayer recommended) for a larger-scale operation
  • Configure all and any aspects of all of the spawnable missions with configurable mission options
  • Configure other mission options to play the way you want
  • JTAC Autolase
  • Airboss Carrier Ops Script
  • Repeatable/endless missions that are never the same each time
  • Call in for backup friendly AI CAP reinforcements
  • Great for co-op
  • Great for beginners and veterans

WHAT'S INCLUDED?

Modules and add-on compatibility:

All DCS modules, both fixed and rotary wing are available to fly and operate in TTI. Since the mission era/time period can be changed as desired, this gives any and all modules a compatible mission combat environment.

WW2 Asset Pack is optionally supported. If you own the WW2 Asset Pack, you can enable these units to fully experience and utilize them however you'd like.

You can optionally add your own client slots for co-op, they can be modded add-on aircraft as well. Please read our guides for more detail.

Mission Types:

Air to Air - Spawns a dynamically created enemy element flight. Choose between different difficulties. NOTE: These missions can infinitely stack, but an option is available to prevent stacking of forced air to air missions in the mission settings. It is advised to spawn one at a time, and only spawn new A2A missions when one is complete.

Air to Ground  - The mission will dynamically generate ground targets in a random location. There are several difficulties to choose from:

HARD - SAMs may be present.
EASY (Multirole) - No SAMs will be present.
Helo - These missions will spawn closer to the home base.
Helo Infantry Assault - These missions are designed for dropping off troops and/or utilizing gunship helos.
Anti-Ship - This will spawn a group of enemy ships.
Convoy Hunt - Hunt down moving enemy ground vehicle convoys.

Mission WPT Label definitions (the labels that appear on your HSI/planning tools in-aircraft)

MR - Multirole/A2G Easy
AG - A2G Hard
AGH - A2G Helo/Infantry

Labeled same as mission zones in mission editor.

Random/Ambient Events:

- Random enemy A2A groups will spawn from time to time. This can optionally be configured and/or disabled in the mission settings.

- Random enemy vehicle or troop reinforcments might show up at active ground missions at random times. This can optionally be configured and/or disabled in the mission settings.

- Random air traffic for both friendly and enemy airbases will do random routes and patrols if this feature is enabled.

Additional feature highlights, but not limited to:

"ZEUS" MAP MARKER SPAWNS AND COMMANDS:

You can CREATE and DESTROY units out of thin air at ANY location you choose on the F10 map, like in "Zeus" mode from ArmA 3. (Tutorials available in the TTI SP Tutorials/Guides Google Drive, linked above)

zeus_example.gif

zeus_stack_units_tutorial.gif

zeus-jtac-drone-tutorial.gif

Highly customizable SUPER CARRIER Deck Layout Menu:

You can create your own Static Unit layout on the Super Carrier deck using this awesome menu:

tti-supercarrier-deck-menu-demo.gif

Big thanks to Redkite for allowing me to add these amazing static deck layouts for the Super Carrier.

Layout Scripts Created by Redkite

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3309905/

https://www.youtube.com/user/RedKiteRender/

AIRBOSS CARRIER OPS SCRIPT:

https://flightcontrol-master.github.io/MOOSE_DOCS_DEVELOP/Documentation/Ops.Airboss.html

Dynamic AI Helo Troop Transport Scripts:

helo_troop_transport_auto.gif

helo_troop_transport_zeus.gif

TTI: Eras of War

TTI-Eras-of-War-Image-lol.png

Experience the vast world of aerial combat operations past and present by selecting your desired conflict time period.

The mission experience will automatically generate suitable ground, air and sea missions based on your mission era selection without the need of loading a separate mission file!

Current Mission Eras include: World War 2, Korean War, Modern. Unit spawns are still editable!
Optionally; If you own the WW2 Asset Pack, you can enable the units to be added in your mission.
Mission attributes such as setting how many ground units and ground unit type at missions and many other options are now editable in the mission editor! Check the tutorial text file how to go about editing the mission settings and what each setting does!

Other versions of Through The Inferno on other maps/regions:

DCS Caucasus Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/168583-through-the-inferno-georgian-coast-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS NTTR Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/168581-through-the-inferno-las-vegas-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Pesian Gulf Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/178750-through-the-inferno-persian-gulf-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Syria Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/243071-through-the-inferno-syria-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Mariana Islands Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/276081-through-the-inferno-mariana-islands-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission

DCS South Atlantic Map:
https://forum.dcs.world/topic/302385-through-the-inferno-south-atlanticfalklands-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission

DCS Sinai Map:
https://forum.dcs.world/topic/327950-through-the-inferno-sinai-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Normandy Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/184033-through-the-inferno-normandy-1984-modern-highly-dynamic-and-endless-mission/

F10 Other Menus and available scripts/utilities (Quick Reference Guide):
Reminder there are specific guides availabe for EVERY feature in TTI via our documentation folder on Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/177ydPq1tJsOli7tKKKAuPxybfOw2yAo5

Mission Spawning Menu
- Force spawn ground missions
- Force spawn enemy aircraft to engage with
- Force spawn friendly combat air patrol backup via airfield or carriers

Navigation Tools
- ATIS Menu and ATIS broadcasts (when enabled, and when not in FC3 aircraft)

Intel Tools
- Get detailed info on active missions
- Show reports from AFAC/JTAC drones that designate targets
- EWRS: Get AWACS reports via text-pop up to locate enemy aircraft

Random Air Traffic
- Force spawn random air traffic if desired
- Add Military and/or Civilian Aircraft mod aircraft with the optionally installed expansion scripts, included with TTI zip download.

Zeus Real-Time Spawning System:
- Spawn in assets at-will while in-game on the F10 Map using map markers

AI Helo-Troop Transport Script
- AI will send a troop transport to attack a nearby mission. You can configure AI troop transport options in the mission settings.
- CTLD Extract/Pickup DOES WORK with these troops!
- You can initiate a troop transport to deploy on ANY point on the map with the Zeus system.

***Third Party Scripts***
Helicopter Ops and Logistics Transport by ciribob
CTLD Script (Build air defenses, transport troops and more!)
Realistic sling loading can be changed via the menu or in the mission settings.
https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD
CSAR Script (Combat Search and Rescue)
https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CSAR

Carrier Ops Tools
Airboss Script
https://flightcontrol-master.github.io/MOOSE_DOCS_DEVELOP/Documentation/Ops.Airboss.html
Carrier Deck Static Assets Menu (Spawn statics for an immersive look and feel on the carrier deck)

Mission Enhancer Package by daemon1808
https://forum.dcs.world/topic/289944-mission-enhancer-package-a-mod-for-request-live-support-during-a-mission/

Script Frameworks used:

EWRS

MIST

CTLD

MOOSE Framework

Mission Enhancer Package

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE OFFICIAL THROUGH THE INFERNO SERVERS MP SERVERS ARE NOW ONLINE:

CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL SERVER THREAD HERE:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185281

Issues, comments, questions? Please let me know here in this thread.

You can also join our discord community for support as well:

TTI Community Discord Server

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by deadlyfishes
  • Like 1

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

• 1 month later...

I've really enjoyed playing this. Is there a new version planned for 2.5?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I've really enjoyed playing this. Is there a new version planned for 2.5?

I updated to v1.06 after 2.5 released. Check the file on ED User files.

"Through The Inferno"

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering if any scripts or addons are needed for this mission.. WE are having issues where the JTAC Lased targets we can not pick up in the A-10c or Harrier..

I am flying the Harrier and am in LST mode but it does not pick up the laser point.. I was using this fine in Normandy I think a different mission but same principal with the JTAC..

So I have to wonder since neither myself or my friend was able to pick up the Laser is there something wrong in this mission or is it user error..

Great mission by the way.. thank you for the mission..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

I was wondering if any scripts or addons are needed for this mission.. WE are having issues where the JTAC Lased targets we can not pick up in the A-10c or Harrier..

I am flying the Harrier and am in LST mode but it does not pick up the laser point.. I was using this fine in Normandy I think a different mission but same principal with the JTAC..

So I have to wonder since neither myself or my friend was able to pick up the Laser is there something wrong in this mission or is it user error..

Great mission by the way.. thank you for the mission..

I just tested the missions using both airframes for laser code 1688 and they pick up the laser just fine. You have to use the JTAC status to see if they are live and lasing. They only do so when missions are active.

"Through The Inferno"

Good stuff

The only thing I find detracts from the mission is JTAC tends to select support vehicles despite active armour and anti air in same location within LOS.

Also way too much smoke. I'm out of touch with mission editing but thought it was possible for JTAC to smoke the AO once then talk on from there, kind of like a local bullseye.

This would imporve the Ka50 game making it less of a duck shoot. I don't think it would have negative effect for the fixed wing guys with laser guided munitions as long as JTAC was lasing as normal just not laying smoke for every target.

Many thanks, had fun flying the Caucasus mission.

The FALSE is real, but it's not THRUTH right?

Intel i7 8700K OC4.4GHz | 16GB | GTX1080Ti | Logitech G940 | TrackIR5 |

Good stuff

The only thing I find detracts from the mission is JTAC tends to select support vehicles despite active armour and anti air in same location within LOS.

Also way too much smoke. I'm out of touch with mission editing but thought it was possible for JTAC to smoke the AO once then talk on from there, kind of like a local bullseye.

This would imporve the Ka50 game making it less of a duck shoot. I don't think it would have negative effect for the fixed wing guys with laser guided munitions as long as JTAC was lasing as normal just not laying smoke for every target.

Many thanks, had fun flying the Caucasus mission.

I added a version to the download; "No Smoked Targets" version. Re-download the file from ED User Files and you'll get a zip with two versions now.

Enjoy! Thanks for the feedback :)

"Through The Inferno"

• 2 weeks later...

The Las Vegas one does not load in 2.5 for me, the circle just sits there spinning. I tried to load it in the ME and it would not load there either.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

fhog- The f10 menu will let you load troops of different types where there is Blue smoke but I have no idea how to find out where to take the troops and drop them off. I look on the kneeboard and the F10 map but have not figured out how to find where the conflict is. If you figure it out let me know how. Thanks

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

off.

fhog- The f10 menu will let you load troops of different types where there is Blue smoke but I have no idea how to find out where to take the troops and drop them off. I look on the kneeboard and the F10 map but have not figured out how to find where the conflict is. If you figure it out let me know how. Thanks

That's the problem. I'm not sure where to drop the troops off either.

That's the problem. I'm not sure where to drop the troops off either.

You just drop them at mission locations. You'll need combined arms to control them. Sometimes if you're close enough, they'll move on their own.

"Through The Inferno"

You just drop them at mission locations. You'll need combined arms to control them. Sometimes if you're close enough, they'll move on their own.
Oh ok, that makes sense. Thanks for your hard work. I've been enjoying it with the a10c.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"I look on the kneeboard and the F10 map but have not figured out how to find where the conflict is."

That is what I meant by conflict, I don't see how to find where the mission location is to drop off the troops.

"I look on the kneeboard and the F10 map but have not figured out how to find where the conflict is."

That is what I meant by conflict, I don't see how to find where the mission location is to drop off the troops.

I believe you need to spawn a mission first. then drop the troops off.

What is the Role of the Huey? Just gunship. or is there transportation missions?

The Las Vegas one does not load in 2.5 for me, the circle just sits there spinning. I tried to load it in the ME and it would not load there either.

I've updated to version 1.08

Now there is an "Infantry Assault" mission where you can utilize helo gunships and/or drop off troops near the zone to fight enemy troops. Load 4 miniguns in the huey and watch an awesome light show :D

"Through The Inferno"

I've updated to version 1.08

Now there is an "Infantry Assault" mission where you can utilize helo gunships and/or drop off troops near the zone to fight enemy troops. Load 4 miniguns in the huey and watch an awesome light show :D

Sweet, downloading now. Thanks man!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

@deadlyfishes

Do you publish a multiplayer version of this mission that people could use to host

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

@deadlyfishes

Do you publish a multiplayer version of this mission that people could use to host

The multiplayer version is tied to a local machine and won't run without external script files.

Plus, it's quite demanding and requires a host machine only. For now, you can host this version privately and add more slots as desired.

"Through The Inferno"

The multiplayer version is tied to a local machine and won't run without external script files.

Plus, it's quite demanding and requires a host machine only. For now, you can host this version privately and add more slots as desired.

Thanks for replying

I was planning on running it on a dedicated machine, just at the weekends to try it out and see if she can handle the load

Would it not be possible to get the script files needed that are stored on your host machine?

Edited by Johnny_Rico

Thanks for replying

I was planning on running it on a dedicated machine, just at the weekends to try it out and see if she can handle the load

Would it not be possible to get the script files needed that are stored on your host machine?

First, we don't want other servers running our mission since it's tied in with our community, like Blueflag and OpenConflict before they closed down.

Second, the MP version dynamically generates real world weather and persists units on the battlefield.

We have a program that we wrote ourselves to inject persisted units, real world weather and runs our community/squadron stats and database.

You'd need more than just two files to run our mission. All of the scripts are locally hosted and loaded, plus we'd have to give up our source code for our persistent and dynamic loader software that we made. We're planning to release it as an app sometime in the near future, but it needs some work.

Additionally, we're overhauling all of that soon to create discord and web service bots to detect server status, mission status and live player/operation maps.

"Through The Inferno"

Ah ok, so just your server in US and the Australia currently hosting it

Pity there is no EU one :-(

Well if you ever get your system/program into a testable status give me shout, I could help you test it out on an EU based server