My friend Miguel21 was able to code TACAN frequency for Tankers in DCE. I test it (in the release version of DCS World) with Harrier and make it available soon (can’t fly with FA-18c without datalink anymore ;) )

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

I found another bug to fix in DEBRIEF_StatsEvaluation.lua :

line 190 :

hit_table[events[e].initiator] = nil --once kills for the dead aircraft are awarded, remove it from the hit_table. The aircraft remaining in the hit_table after completed log evaluation are only damaged.

Replace by :

if events events[e].initiator ~= nil then

hit_table[events[e].initiator] = nil --once kills for the dead aircraft are awarded, remove it from the hit_table. The aircraft remaining in the hit_table after completed log evaluation are only damaged.

end

Edited by ikaruga

My bad !

I made a mistake in my previous post. Here's a fix :

Replace by :

end

My bad !

I made a mistake in my previous post. Here's a fix :

Replace by :

hit_table[events[e].initiator] = nil

Sorry but I don't see any differences between this code and the previous one I already put in my file :

???

Can anyone confirm this is working yet? Also, I can't get the generator to make it the time of year I plug in. For example, if in the init script or the status script, I make the month '1' (january), the mission still generates April.

Original mission without EPLRS was working fine after the update. Just tested it the other day, HARMS and all!

Edit: Mission seems to be working fine and generating new missions with no problem if I exit before takeoff. Maybe something to do with objects being destroyed?

Edited by riboyster

-SnakeShit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Peace through Superior Firepower

EVERYTHING YOU'LL EVER NEED FOR LOMAC:

http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/news.html

He did it right, I got the same debug.

Sorry but I don't see any differences between this code and the previous one I already put in my file :

???

PB0 there is a typo I found here. Should be

if events[e].initiator ~= nil then

end

Debug pic in attatchment.

Untitled.jpg.71ca0cdf9ac4006c2a97a8edaf4ef7ca.jpg

Edited by riboyster

-SnakeShit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Peace through Superior Firepower

EVERYTHING YOU'LL EVER NEED FOR LOMAC:

http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/news.html

Im having a problem witn my f-18 persian gulf campaign. Maybe the latest DCS world broke it idk. But when i fly a mission the missie debiefing and promt asking you to accept the mission results dont show up after a mission anymore. The campaign itself is stuck on the same misson over and over again. Is there any way to fix this without reinstalling the campaign? Whats the Point in a dynamic campaign if i need to restart it after every update?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Really hope you guy's find a solution for this

With my knowledge of .lua editing (and general lack of time) I'm afraid I won't be able to help much..

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Aww, I didn't know that it was broken. We just finished mission 5 in our Nordic Battle Campaign. No debriefing screen. :(

One solution is to use Release version of DCS if you don't use FA-18C. You only have to change "campaign name.cmp" file (DCS World instead of DCS World OpenBeta) :thumbup:

I'm doing this with Harrier campaigns (no need for Datalink or HARM Too) :music_whistling:

I don't know if it's linked to DCS beta or Viggen or the scripting issue you seem to have guys, but either in mission 4 (or 5?) of the Viggen campaign Moljnir response, or at the end of the first mission of the Viggen over PG DCE, I finish the mission, exit the mission, and get a DCS crash notification.

Pretty frustrating :(

Also when bombing the ships of that first DCE mission I have crash script prompts, that I can just ignore by hitting enter :/

I really hope the next update will solve the scripting bug because my "Tomcat over Caucasus- CVN" is nearly ready for tomorrow :music_whistling: (only waiting for loadouts) :pilotfly:

Can't wait for your campaign PB0_CEF!

F-5 | Mirage | Huey | Mig-21 | Ka-50 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B

Can't wait for your campaign PB0_CEF!

+1!

I hope ED gives high priority to this scripting bug

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

I really hope the next update will solve the scripting bug because my "Tomcat over Caucasus- CVN" is nearly ready for tomorrow :music_whistling: (only waiting for loadouts) :pilotfly:

+1

DCS in single player is really a bad experience without your dynamic campaigns