DCS NTTR 2.0 Missions

Okay you beta testers and developers, I know some of you have made your own missions while testing/playing this most excellent sim. How about sharing some of them while the rest of us come up to speed and make our own? Pretty please. :D:pilotfly:

EDIT: To update title

Edited by Justificus

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your NTTR Created Missions Here

Hello fellow simmers,

For the most creative and generous from you who would quickly get bored (is that even possible) of free flying over Nevada and who decided to create missions to spicy things up please share here and let's enjoy your creation!

Looking forward!

Still WIP, otherwise it would have been in the release.

Completely understood. I was only meaning that the developers and beta testers surely have made their own missions for themselves to test with and those are what I was suggesting/requesting be uploaded. I'm sure many of those people wouldn't want to share as they think they're not much or aren't good enough, I was just being lazy (part of my nature and because time is now in short supply) and was looking for a few short cuts to customize them to my liking. No worries, I see another thread where some have started to post some simple missions.

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

I have a simple mission request. An evening start-up, take-off, and intercept for the F15C or the Su27, followed by a night landing. Something not too difficult, I'd like just to see how Nevada looks at dusk/evening/dark and to test the ATC.

Thank you!

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I am working on a template for free flights and weapons testing. Does anyone know where the weapon range is located on the map?

No, I haven't spotted it yet but I haven't been looking either. ;)

Justificus

System Specs:

I would be very grateful if anyone has any 4 ship A-10C MP missions to share.

Made this quick A-10C coop mission for you. Four clients attack ground armored units near Hoover Dam.

Cant test it because i dont have A-10C and also i dont have a clue when it comes to arming one of those, so you better rearm before take off.

A-10C coop Nevada.miz

I am working on a template for free flights and weapons testing. Does anyone know where the weapon range is located on the map?

Sounds great. Will your template include parked static aircraft? As it is, the airbases are empty. It would be nice to have a starting template for each airbase with some static aircraft already in place. If I knew better how the aircraft would be realistically located I would attempt it myself.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Sounds great. Will your template include parked static aircraft? As it is, the airbases are empty. It would be nice to have a starting template for each airbase with some static aircraft already in place. If I knew better how the aircraft would be realistically located I would attempt it myself.

You can watch the Nellis satellite image from googlemap to make an idea of where to put the agressors squadrons. I like to do templates to make more realistic the experience

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Keep informed about DCS World news at: ALLIED FLYING FORCE

CPU Intel Core i7-6700K 4.00 Ghz / Gigabyte Z170X Gaming Motherboard / Memory 32GB DDR4 / Graphic Card Asus GTX1080 Turbo/ S.O. Win 10 Pro 64bits /

Yes. I am populating the bases with some aircraft- roughly taken from Google earth reference. However- some AC are not parked in the same place, and I also assume that some of them get moved around based on factors. After that I am just making random slots for the aircraft that I use. I put up a tanker and an AWACS as well.

What I would like to see are missions for the A-10C that would be for the purpose of practicing attacks on ISIS in Iraq and Syria with mock rural areas set up to look like known hot spots in the combat zone. Hypothetically these training missions would be used to prepare pilots that have been selected for deployment when ready. I wonder if Ranger79's object pack will work in NTTR. That would be an awesome addition.

A NELLIS AFB Template with static aircraft based on the Google Earth Satellite image.

NELLIS TEMPLATE.miz

• Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

A-10C Mission

I spent a bit of time this afternoon and made my first mission for DCS-World... It's a short and fairly easy A-10C mission.

Country ORANGE SITREP at 1400Z

Armed RELIGIOUS AFFILIATED STATE (RAS) groups have fallen back and occupied the town of Rachel. Marine Task Force RAMROD has been tasked to remove these insurgents and are enroute from Coyote Pass area.

RAS groups consist of APCs, inantry and the possibility of ZSU type air defense and IR SAMs.

Despite assurances from the ORANGE Dictator, ORANGE Air may be scrambled against our efforts out of KXTA. Intel suggests these jets are older MiG-21 and / or MiG-29 aicraft which may be in a state of disrepair.

ORANGE radar guided SAM sites continue to be actaive to the north and the west. Avoid these areas!

test.miz