Vergeev Group Campaign UPDATED!!

BBQ

Flashburn, to me your problem is not absolutely clear? In campaign not 3 missions. In total missions 20. And now "bank with worms" it is accessible absolutely free of charge. Be so kind as to explain in more details and as a matter of fact. Avoid allegories. With my level of English the simple form of language is more accessible.

You do not accept the postscoring content?

To you consider, what 20 missions are too little for such price?

You do not accept quality of a postscoring?

You do not accept the story about Group Vergeev?

You should not have problems that you want to pay in the American dollar. Problems with luck are not considered at all as campaign is accessible to downloading free of charge. From my permission campaign extends BBQ.

Free of charge!

Or I misunderstand you? :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ich werde Dichter, wenn das Ziel in Visier auf.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I think I found the problem flashburn -- "WebMoney" used to be available to US citizens when the original campaign was released -- or at least something was, as many people bought the English version from the US, including me. However, it looks like now, there is no viable option -- please understand Leroni's position -- there hasn't been interest in the campaign from a US standpoint for some time now -- since it didn't "work" for a long time, due to the continuous upgrades to DCS World. It's apparently extremely difficult in some areas of the world to setup proper payments coming from the US, and so it's likely not one of their priorities, what with the lack of interest there has been for such a long time now.

In retrospect, I should have just included the campaign file with the missions. I didn't include it mainly because I didn't want to hear a bunch of "already paid for it" customers scream and yell, but it's been so long now, I'm going to put it in with the rest of the missions.

I'll update the download.

Just downloaded the thing. I still feel crappy about not paying anything. But thank you for updating the campaign. If there is a next time... I buy and not wait until the fairy god mother comes along. :doh:

For now just have fun!

were any other missions in the Vergeev Campaign series made? If I remember correctly this was just the first instalment in a campaign of some 200? missions. I bought the first vergeev instalment but was just curious if things are still moving on?

Good to see this is now available would br better if the guys could make a few buck off of it though 'cos it is an excellent campaign.

SD

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]

were any other missions in the Vergeev Campaign series made? If I remember correctly this was just the first instalment in a campaign of some 200? missions. I bought the first vergeev instalment but was just curious if things are still moving on?

Good to see this is now available would br better if the guys could make a few buck off of it though 'cos it is an excellent campaign.

SD

Unfortunately no other missions were made. Hopefully that will change sometime in the future!

Glad you're having fun, Flashburn!

A couple of tips/hints for mission #2:

The mission isn't over when the first havoc lands.

You don't need to follow your leader once he starts his landing sequence, let alone along the taxiway. When you're about 2 or 3 km out from Sochi (that is, upon returning to aerodrome with first leader), just gun it for the parking spot -- forget about ATC, etc. -- go straight to the spot and refuel. You have ten minutes to do it, before the second leader takes off and shows you the other major area of operations. The challenge here is supposed to be the pilot's ability to quickly land and refuel, take off again and hover at the runway threshold waiting for leader 2 to take off.

I'll take another look at the mission --it's been the nastiest one to deal with of all twenty missions. If it wasn't clear to you just what you had to do upon returning to Sochi, something's definitely wrong.

Yup -- believe it or not, you're actually only through half the mission so far hehe. Not only do you have to white-knuckle it for what seems like an eternity -- but your ass definitely feels it after this one.

had a couple issues with 2nd mission. So just a heads up for anyone playing this guy.

1st time on 2nd mission.... game crashed at end after following the mi28 to "parking space". I think something off in scripts. As was just done with powering off everything and crash.

So did a replay of it. This time soon as the mi28 touched down did just zipped over to the flight line and landed while the havoc went to do his 5 minutes of taxing. NO crashing BUT ended with a 41 score.. This could have been from not being glued to his butt on the whole taxing thing....or not "parking" in the right spot. Maybe I was not close enough to him on one of the way points as he fly's unpredictable at some points. Easy at a couple places to do WTF is this chopper doing.......and he gets WAY ahead.

MOST important! DO not hit replay and quit before its done. Better still DONT hit replay at all. It counts as failed mission and with your campaign score drops before 50, the WHOLE thing fails and have to start over!

But so far I am really liking this thing.

I'll take a look probably this weekend at it --

Don't replay it and quit with a score of only 41 -- as that won't get you to the next mission -- you have to get a score of 50 (or is it 51?) to progress to the next mission.

Also -- just an FYI -- that second mission is unique for a number reasons -- not the least of which is its length -- the rest of the missions are a lot different -- without spoiling anything, it's probably safe to say that you won't be flying formation for two hours anymore ;)

• Like 1

Just wow!

I bought the camaign years ago, but performnce isues, poor flying skills and some BlackShark update (or was it BS2?) made me not complete the campaign, back then.

Now I am already at mission 11, and I must say that this campaign is brilliant and an absolute must have for every serious Shark-Rider !

I am so gratefull for the initiative and permission to convert for dcsw:bs !!

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

I agree with you whole-heartedly about this campaign, and this particular mission, helping to make you a better pilot. Your post brings back memories :joystick:

I too tried every trick in the book -- but in the end the only real trick that worked for me was to note the heading after each turn and always stay that course -- and to fight the urge to speed up or slow down when I think I might be behind or ahead of the leader. I would force myself to stay at 150kph until with the first leader made his final turn towards Sochi, and then I'd boost it up to 200kph.

After flying that mission -- I don't know, with all the testing, etc. -- at least 50 times -- I still can't be 100% confident that I won't go blind on the leader at one point or another in the mission. However, with all that practice -- it's the exception now, rather than the rule :)

Actually I thought that mission brilliant (ya LONG even with only 1/2 done). By the end you end up a lot BETTER ka50 pilot. You just generally never have to try and keep up with a crazy mi28 pilot. I found myself using every sort of route/desired heading/desired track gimmick the autopilot had as well as ALOT of TURN it off crazy stuff time.

Glad you're finally able to complete the campaign!

I bought the camaign years ago, but performnce isues, poor flying skills and some BlackShark update (or was it BS2?) made me not complete the campaign, back then.

Now I am already at mission 11, and I must say that this campaign is brilliant and an absolute must have for every serious Shark-Rider !

I am so gratefull for the initiative and permission to convert for dcsw:bs !!

A fellow member of my group put me on to this campaign. It looks great, thanks for the hard work you've put into it!

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• 5 months later...

Is this campagin still available?

This is a great looking (and playing) campaign, and I'm impressed with the amount of work that went into the creation, and updating of these missions.

Sadly, the link that BBQ posted won't work for me, and the Webmoney system isn't of much help from here in the U.S.

Is the campaign still available to download, either for free, or through a secure payment system?

Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with mission #3.

The convoy never made it to the border because... I don't even know how to call it, they started to fly? See the picture. It's on the WPT 5.

I even found the crashed Havoc afterwards but the triggers didn't update so it was fruitless.

I fly on the latest 1.2.8 open beta (tried latest 1.2.8 stable - same)

EDIT: tried it for the second time, same thing happened. This time though I caught it in the act.

Screen_140524_153752.thumb.jpg.7fc36dfa705fe92ea29de1c07e4250e1.jpg

Screen_140524_153758.thumb.jpg.8e7f8b578744345819a95a98dbc579f1.jpg

Screen_140524_154452.thumb.jpg.4030124b9cce425620234bbb6cc88885.jpg

Screen_140524_161848.thumb.jpg.411a64bfbaf17a25985f54466f2e833c.jpg

Screen_140524_161853.thumb.jpg.7ab3e8c29be2dc77ecd6d2621135a235.jpg

Screen_140524_161859.thumb.jpg.bbefb1ca58db528edf8e01f91076ef7c.jpg

Edited by Havner

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice campaing. I would love to have a MP version. I just flew the first two missions. I will open the 3rd one on ME and save it with the latest DCS World versión before flying it and see if the problem Havner encounter gets solved.

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.