[WOULD NOT BE ACCURATE] GBU 39 Small Diameter Bomb

Swift.

I believe I remember Wags saying no to the GBU39, it doesn't mean that it could never be - just that they didn't feel they had enough information to properly model them. (my understanding)

Edited by Revelation

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Recently introduced weapon > Not enough information public > Not going to happen in the near future.

Shame though.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

There's a difference between a media hype video and details of how the SDB guides, drag figures, deployment profiles, weapons pages for that particular weapon, etc

watch a video of an F-22, then try and design a DCS level flight model based only on the visual observations of a demo.

Same thing

Like what Tic-Tac?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

But the video did not even show F-16 carrying the GBU-39

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

No matter, I was not sure what you meant that is all.

To whom it may concern,

Do u plan to release GBU-39?

Do u plan to release GBU-39 at 16C finally?

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

AFAIK, GBU-39 where added on OFP M6.1+. This did not start to get to operational squadron until around 2014, 7 years after the plan DCS version.

To whom it may concern,